- Dublin, IE
- €14 /hr
- Available now
"Instead of thinking your job is to break the software, consider instead, how you can best help the team to deliver good software".
• 9+ yrs. of totalmore..."Instead of thinking your job is to break the software, consider instead, how you can best help the team to deliver good software".
• 9+ yrs. of total work experience in software testing (Manual, Automation, Performance testing).
• 7.5+ yrs. of work experience in automation testing and 6+ yrs. of experience in web based testing and 2.5+ yrs. of experience in REST API testing, data integrity testing and cross product testing and release management processes.
• Working in Agile methodology with scrum.
• Worked onsite.
• Basic knowledge of Gemfire, RabbitMQ technologies.
• Completed B.E. Computer (2005 Pass out) from Pune University.
• Working on Selenium 2 (WebDriver – Java) web browser automation tool.
• Working on JMeter performance, load and stress testing.
• Worked on Micro Focus SilkTest test automation tool.
• Planning and leading responsibilities of automation work.
• Implemented Keyword Driven Automation framework.
• Worked on POC on Selenium, BlazeMeter and Gatling.
• Implemented automation framework uses a combination of Cucumber(BDT), page object design pattern, Selenium-Java, Webdriver, Sauce Labs(reporting & distributed tests execution).
• Using JIRA as a bug tracker tool.
• Using Bamboo as continues integration tool and creating plans, stages and tasks in Bamboo.
• Involved in setting up release process in place and configure CI plans as per process.
Automation: Selenium - WebDriver + Java + TestNG, JMeter & SilkTest.
No words to describe about this guy! Very talented and very prompt.
Anand is a very talented person and a JMeter specialist. he was prompt and completed my complicated REST API within a day. Would strongly recommend!!
Thank you very much. I am so glad working with you. Can't wait for the next project to work on.