- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A professional accountant having 12 years of successful experience in accountancy services providing firms.
• Final accounts preparation,VAT calculations & Bookkeepingmore...A professional accountant having 12 years of successful experience in accountancy services providing firms.
• Final accounts preparation,VAT calculations & Bookkeeping are recognized strengths.
• Proficient in Sage 50 , Viztopia Accounts Production, IRIS Practice Software, QuickBooks & Microsoft (MS) Office Suites
• Posses’ solid data entry, bookkeeping and accounting skills
• Skilled Computer operator in software installation, formatting, diagnostics, configuration and problem interpretation
Area Covered: United Kingdom
Job Title: Senior Manager Audit/Accounts
Company: Cooper Young Chartered Accountants
Description: Responsible for preparation & Review of financial statements i.e. SOCI, SOFP, SOCE, Statement of cash flow for various clients from different industries.
Preparation of consolidated financial statements for various group of companies
Finalizing and reviewing of accounts of clients prepared by the assistant accountants
General ledger account analysis and reconciling/updating of lead schedules: accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, insurance & Hire Purchase schedules. Prepared journal entries for month-end and year-end closings: recurring, accruals and to reconcile inter-company accounts
Preparation of management accounts for clients
Preparation of quarterly VAT returns of clients
Payroll management of clients using super pay and sage payroll
Supervision of book keeping assignments of the clients
Assisting clients to update their accounts with relevant accounting adjustments
Providing assistance to management trainees
Trained staff accountant in department procedures, including bank reconciliation and account analysis
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
Company: TAX-MAX & Company (Chartered Certified Accountants) - London
Description: Processed transactions for accounts receivable, cash receipts, accounts payable and disbursements
Prepared monthly bank reconciliations for several clients of firm
Processing and entering all cost and/or purchase invoices including updating finance ledger, checking correctness of invoices
Assist in preparation of financial statements in a timely and accurately manner
Field of Study: Accountancy
University / College: ACCA