- Pune, IN
- $30 /hr
- Available now
1. You can verify my Salesforce Certifications at http://email@example.com
2. I have 11 years of total experience.more...1. You can verify my Salesforce Certifications at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I have 11 years of total experience. 6.5 years on Salesforce
3. Successfully executed more than 50 projects
4. I have following certifications, Salesforce certified Advanced Developer (501), and Developer (401), Service cloud and sales cloud consultants.
5. I have following expertise
Sales Force Technologies • Salesforce Lightning • Customer and Partner communities • Salesforce Shield • Apex Controllers and Triggers • Salesforce1 • Visual force • Workflow and approval • Rest and SOAP API• Data Loader • Sites, Reports and Dashboard • Custom objects • SaaS• Packaging and Profiles • Communities • Knowledge Management and Entitlements • Service Cloud
Other Tools and Technologies Core Java• Ejb2.0•Web Services•Struts• Servlet• JSP•LiferayPortal
• XML / XSD• Applet •jDBC•Swing• Jboss5.0• Weblogic8.1.4• Perforce•Tomcat5.0• Toad, Rally,
6. Forged& maintained most favorable professional relationships with customers across multiple business areas and suppliers to deliver projects successfully.
7. Maintained uncompromising focus on consistency and compliance to standards, processes and strategies to ensure projects are individually defined, planned and delivered to respective goals & objectives.
8. Collaborated with the senior management to drive significant effort into project proposals, bids-contracts, estimates and schedules development.
9. Strategically maintained a reasonable balance in resource allocations combined with controlling tasks assigned to them to emphasize on timeliness and quality of deliverables.
10. Judgmentally baseline the Service Level Agreements aligned with customer expectations and impact analysis.
11. Responsible for management of the Salesforce.com implementation team including development, integration, testing and deployment
12. Extended crucial help & guidance to the team in force.com Coding, Unit Testing, Code Reviews, and Application demonstration with suggestion for improvement plans.
13. Identifying and understanding customer’s requirements, and developing solution.
14. Responsible for force.com requirement estimation.
15. Application development using apex and visualforce. Resolving technical challenges.
16. Providing strategic direction to team.
17. Designing and building service cloud solutions.
18. Application demonstration to stakeholders.
19. Implementing solutions and delivering post-implementation support.
Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer