- Jerez de la Frontera, ES
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a specialist of 3 languages - Russian, English and Spanish with a relevant academic degree (diploma with honors), performing translation services of Spanish-Russian-Spanish,more...I am a specialist of 3 languages - Russian, English and Spanish with a relevant academic degree (diploma with honors), performing translation services of Spanish-Russian-Spanish, English-Russian-English and English-Spanish-English for companies, individuals and translation agencies. I have wide experience in translating all the document types: technical, legal, financial, scientific, IT, medical, publicistic.
I also translate brochures, articles, software, web pages. I interpret for international organizations and multinational companies.
Member of Proz. and associate of ASETRAD.
My services also include:
Linguistic Quality Assurance
Any text type correction: technical, legal, commercial, www-editions, etc
Interpretation of official, personal, cultural and corporate events
Generation and development of creative concepts in Russian/copywrite
Support for publicity activities in Russian
Area Covered: Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan
Work Experience Summary: Work experience:
Trilingual Freelance Linguist/Quality Assurance Specialist
• Performing LQA
• Proofreading translations performed by third persons
April 2010 - Spanish-Russian-Spanish Interpreter for SOCOIN, engineering company of Grupo Gas Natural in its official meetings with a delegation of high category from Kazakhstan, energetic sector-Spain.
2009 — Zed Worldwide, Madrid, Spain.
Russian Copywriter at Mobile Intelligence Department. Mega promotions for Beeline and Megafon cell companies in Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
My responsibilities were:
• meeting the account management team to discuss client requirements and product background;
• brainstorming ideas and concepts;
• working in a close-knit creative partnership with the PM to generate workable concepts and ideas;
• writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
• submitting ideas and discussing progress with the creative director before making presentations to clients;
• amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients;
• working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
• overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
• liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
• keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
• advising intending creatives and reviewing their portfolios
2008 - LioNBRIDGE Technologies Inc, Madrid, Spain, Europe
Multinational company providing translation, localization, internationalisation, interpretation, content development, software development and software testing services.
Linguistics Specialist/Project Coordinator at Developers
Multilingual language lead. English-Russian-Spanish
• Responsible for ensuring quality deliverables of localized products (language editions).
• Working with Localization QA Team to ensure translated products meet quality and /or functional requirements of a targeting country
• Working with translators/reviewers/translation coordinators (Russia, Ukraine, Ireland, Poland and USA) to ensure usage of right terminologies and maintain consistency throughout products.
• Discover and isolate product flaw
• Revision of LQC
• Quality assurance
• Assigned tasks within a specified timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localisation bugs, software flaws and/ or design issues.
- ensure that no guideline-related bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible.
- seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and where applicable related equipment
- ensure correct write-upon bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes
- inform team lead of any issue that may slow down, stop - or improve - testing progress
• - adhere to security procedures; take responsibility for equipment and software security;
• - communicate pertinent information to other team members.
- perform other tasks when requested by the management team
• Developing internal tools for improving language quality of translations (Linguistic toolbox)
2005-2009: Organisation of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
Work experience as a Long-term field Personal Assistant and Interpreter for the Election Observation Mission international members (UK, France, Spain and Norway). 2 EOM in Kazakhstan • Karaganda region, 1 EOM in Armenia • Rhazdan and lake Sevan region and 1EOM in Kyrgyzstan • East Issyk-kul region. Duties included:
• Translating texts and documents of various kinds from/into English/Russian that are relevant to the work of the Departments within EOM, such as laws, rules, court and administrative decisions, administrative instructions, conventions, covenants, charters, declarations, legal opinions, contracts, annual reports, special reports, newsletters, seminars, meetings, papers for international conferences, and round tables; discussions, conclusions, recommendations and minutes from various seminars, meetings, international conferences, regulations, incoming and outgoing official communications and other documents necessitating the professional translation etc;
• Interpreting (simultaneously and consecutively) for LTOs members and visitors of the EOM from/into English/Russian language during high level official meetings seminars, conferences, meetings, round table discussions, official trips, etc.; Translating the meetings with regional and town governors, political parties, election administration, NGOs, police and media.
• Accompanying EOM officials when required on other official and informal events to provide translation and interpretation;
• Responsible for proof-reading/quality control and signing off on every document produced by the Language Service for EN-RUS languages;
• Assisting other translators with complicated and/or technical translations; implementing and compiling with most up to date achievements in linguistics;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
2006: State University of Karaganda, Kazakhstan
Faculty of foreign languages, English department
I worked as a University full-time Specialist of English linguistics at the English department. Responsible for the course of translation and Grammar. Taught full- and part-time students. Created different work-outs, published scientific articles, participated in republican and regional conferences with the theme \"Peculiarities of consecutive translation”. I feel this position greatly enhanced my language skills.
FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
2000: Simultaneous interpreter for an Australian facilitator. Interpreting the meetings with local scientific staff, seminars, round tables, conferences.