- Manchester, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
APB Live is a web design and internet marketing studio that specialises in; web design, website optimization, marketing and bespoke functionality. Get a free online quotation todaymore...APB Live is a web design and internet marketing studio that specialises in; web design, website optimization, marketing and bespoke functionality. Get a free online quotation today for a fully custom-built website design created by the UK\'s fastest growing website design company. We have experience in all aspects of web design from a simple brochure site to our award winning advanced online shopping systems and of course, everything else in between! We are a web design and internet marketing studio that specialises in; web design, website optimization, marketing and bespoke functionality.
Area Covered: Manchester, Lancashire, London, England, Wales, Scotland
Work Experience Summary: I have huge experience in sales, marketing, IT, operations and procurement. I would strategically manage the business to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised and competitor strengths and weaknesses are analysed and taken advantage of. Some of my responsibilities involved:
- Managed a staff of 30 and assumed responsibility for developing an annual operating budget of £2 million.
- Identify new business opportunities, attend exhibitions and network events across the country
- Managed run and marketed our national shows and regional road shows using offline and online techniques
- Managed lifecycle of products, ensured projects delivered on time to budget
- Managed required change and business initiatives, reviewed improvement of operational efficiency, performance.
- Implemented Lean Manufacturing and 5S
- Responsible for all material and equipment needs for projects including managing purchasing, controlling inventory, overseeing operation and maintaining and scheduling.
- Conducted production planning and budgeting for all projects averaging £10k-£250k.
- Sourced and negotiated pricing for all items, establishing blanket purchase agreements and bulk commodity pricing agreements ensuring procedures and processes are implemented.
- Developed strategic suppliers and negotiated contract agreements to reduce the number of vendors from 100+ to a group of 50 core partners resulting in cost savings due to reduced administrative costs as well as quantity price breaks.
-Reduced new equipment/material purchases by an average of 38% by managing all assets.
- Managed key suppliers and - Managed tenders to commercial and public sectors
- Supervised the building and maintaining of our corporate database
- Managed book keeping, ROI and created management figures
- Coached and motivated the junior and senior team to ensure delivery of key objectives, identified training for key staff and motivate colleagues on sales and profit growth
- Provide specific literature on and off-line following corporate guidelines
- Managed full marketing mix, off-line and online
- 5 years experience managing and creating 7 websites
- Implemented and managed 2 e-commerce sites into our stock system
- Responsible for creative web content on internal and external sites, including other trade sites
- Managed relationships with media and communications agencies, writing creative briefs including videos, photos, copy, podcasts and webinar conferences
web design,joomla,ecommerece,seo,website optimization, marketing,bespoke functionality