- Singapore, SG
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Versatility is my core creative. I enjoy environmental lifestyle and passionate in aesthetic details. My six years majoring in Children/infant wear had gained me wide oversea explorationmore...Versatility is my core creative. I enjoy environmental lifestyle and passionate in aesthetic details. My six years majoring in Children/infant wear had gained me wide oversea exploration to fairs on fashion and lifestyles. My experience has also touch on designing for Womenwear, Menwears, Home and Lifestyles products. Though Children/infant wear is still my forte, my interest has also developed on graphic design and a brand concept designer. The website BITs babiesintees at shopify.com is my latest current project. My job covers on concept, logo & branding, packaging designs and product designs. Environmental consciousness is part of me because I felt it is important as a developer educating to our mass audience :)
Area Covered: Children/Infant Fashion, Adult Fashion, Concept Branding, Product Designs and Packaging Designs.
Job Title: Principal Designer
Company: LIFEbaby Pte Ltd
Description: • Leading a Design Team to produce collections every season.
• Advisor to all developments stage on refinement and improvement.
• Fashion Calendar planning with Chief Designer
• Timeline planning with designers.
• Work closely with Merchandiser in coordination with overseas suppliers.
• Overseas buying trips to India, Hong Kong and Shanghai
• Lead in concept window visual display and planning in-store Merchandise in every collection launch.
• Sale staff training relates in collection concept and obtains feedbacks essential for improvements.
External Projects with LIFEbaby:
CapitaLandhope FOUNDATION 2007-2008
• Conceptualize & Design CapitaLandhope tees (Children & Adult) for province School overseas
• Product Design for the Charity Merchandise caters to the overseas children.
• Overseas trips to Hong Kong Fashion Fairs for products sourcing with Chief Designer.
• Lead, vet and presents samples to client for acceptance.
• Coordinate with suppliers and merchandiser for factory production and dateline.
Degree: Diploma in Fashion Design
Field of Study: Apparels Designs
University / College: LASALLE-SIA College of the Art
Fashion Designer / illustrator