- Epsom, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a freelance Chartered Occupational Psychologist, providing a skill set which acts as a catalyst to greater performance, productivity and growth for individuals, teams andmore...I am a freelance Chartered Occupational Psychologist, providing a skill set which acts as a catalyst to greater performance, productivity and growth for individuals, teams and organisations.
I work for private sector clients in the UK and internationally, providing practical business solutions reinforced by my consultancy expertise as a Chartered Occupational Psychologist.
My specialist areas of expertise include: Training Analysis, Design, Delivery and Evaluation; Employee Engagement and Motivation; Organisational and Team Development; Leadership and Management Development; Employee Wellbeing; Psychometric Testing (including Myers-Briggs and Hogan tools); 360 Degree Feedback, Positive Psychology.
Area Covered: Surrey, London in person; Internationally by internet
Work Experience Summary: - 6 years of experience within the learning and development division of a FTSE 50 financial organisation
- Last employed position was as a Leadership Programme Design Consultant during 2009. In this role, I had key responsibility for designing, delivering and evaluating a companywide leadership programme, over a twelve month period. This project required me to do thorough needs analysis, based upon a proposed culture change. Next, I designed, implemented and evaluated the training within the organisation up to Board member level. The work required me to prepare materials to be run by other trainers working in multiple locations.
- During 2009, I designed a 40 module Leadership Programme framework for an independent training company wishing to increase its product portfolio.
- Experience consulting and producing bespoke work for a range of managers, up to Board member level.
- Experience supporting managerial career development through psychometrics, coaching, 360 feedback.
- Key involvement in a company wide customer experience programme.
- Experienced facilitator of Institute of Leadership & Management accredited training courses, educating managers on a wide variety of topics.
- Motivational coach to over 1,500 individuals, encouraging peak performance and resilience at work.
Education Summary: June 2009: Qualified to administer the Strength-scope psychometric tool
September 2008: Qualified as a Chartered Occupational Psychologist
October 2006: Post Graduate Certificate in Occupational Psychology
July 2006: Qualified to administer Hogan Motives Values Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
June 2006: Accredited by Speakers International to run their Breakthrough to Peak Performance (a programme to help individuals realise their potential)
March 2006: Qualified to administer Hogan Development Survey
November 2005: Qualified to administer Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
September 2005: Accredited Assessment & Development Centre Assessor
September 2005: Accredited to run Institute of Leadership and Management endorsed training courses
December 2004: Accreditation in competence demonstrating feedback skills
December 2004: Level B in psychometric testing (including 16PF and Myers Briggs)
October 2004: Level A in psychometric testing
August 2004: Certificate in Training Practice
Chartered Occupational Psychologist