- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Early Bird Social Media was formed in 2011, with the aim of helping businesses establish and develop a strong online presence designed to bolster their client base and use themore...Early Bird Social Media was formed in 2011, with the aim of helping businesses establish and develop a strong online presence designed to bolster their client base and use the potential of the web to attract whole new audiences in ways that are sure to affect positive changes to the bottom line.
We also deliver an innovative educational workshop programme that is run in partnerships with local authorities to help tackle the rate of youth unemployment. The New Media Programme is currently on its second instalment with North Ayrshire Council, with other local authorities adding their interest to employing this successful initiative.
Our New Media Programme is one of the primary reasons Early Bird Social Media to be nominated for the 'Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award' at this year's Scottish Business Awards ceremony in Edinburgh.
For businesses, our services include:
- Monthly strategy sessions to identify the best ways to meet your business objectives.
- Project planning and management to ensure you get the most out of opportunities.
- Researching, monitoring and analysing online markets, target sectors, and your competition.
- Content creation and strategic planning, keeping you one step ahead as the best of the rest.
- Media workshops to help your business and staff maximise your online potential.
CEO & founder