- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
At the moment i am on maternity leave from my current Associate Director role at a Global Media Agency and looking to continue building on my skills work whilst on this short periodmore...At the moment i am on maternity leave from my current Associate Director role at a Global Media Agency and looking to continue building on my skills work whilst on this short period away from my office role.
I work within the Performance Team and my core skill is understanding how paid for media is working for a client and how this translates into a positive return on investment. If their media isn't working it is my job to understand why and how this can be improved next time, and if it has worked how do we grow and evolve this and create scale. As media has expanded so has the traditional "direct response" planner. My media knowledge spans across both offline and online media and it has been my role to determine how these work together.
My key strength lies in TV and i was pivotal is securing a Thinkbox Award Win in 2012 for Best use of TV for Response.
The key assets needed for a performance planning role and ones that i possess:
1. Advanced excel skills - necessary for observing key performance trends
2. Advanced powerpoint skills
3. Data analysis and interpretation
4. Offline and Online media knowledge - including Press, radio, TV, Social and Digital Display
5. Presentation skills - both creating a story through powerpoint but also presenting data in a informative and concise manner
6. Offline and Online Integrated planning
7. Award writing
8. Invoice reconciliation and data inputting
9. Econometrics and analytical interpretation
10. Competitor analysis and market research
My role was quite broad and varied but i was expected to continually question everything and use as much data as possible to ensure the clients' budget was invested in the right way
Performance Media Director