- Toronto, CA
- $50 /hr
- Available now
I am diligent and efficient in everything I do. I love learning and learn new things (tech & others) easily with enthusiasm. I am a well-rounded person who is easy to dealmore...I am diligent and efficient in everything I do. I love learning and learn new things (tech & others) easily with enthusiasm. I am a well-rounded person who is easy to deal with, creative, detail-oriented and overall friendly. It is very important to me to build a mutually respectful business relationship and that I meet my client(s) goals by producing work that exceeds their expectations.
With respect to experience, I offer +10 years of administrative and business development experience. I have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct the highest quality of professionalism as a business administrator and project manager. Furthermore, I have been involved as a management consultant in various capacities lending a hand in business planning, organizational structure, marketing strategy, human resources, developing courses, etc.
Few selected highlights from my previous work in project management:
- Managing a LinkedIn account with the goal to connect with +4000 3rd level decision-makers in various industries for a strategic consultant.
- Managing A-Z online summit with the goal to achieve +15,000 new opt-ins for health & wellness professional.
- Managing an event planning for a research institution including connecting with speakers and taking care of marketing the event and all logistics for a smooth and successful conference attended by 200 professionals.
- Design and implement the strategy for a public/private partnership with securing
technical and financing solutions for a client in an alternative energy field.
- Research for specific technology solutions for cost reductions.
- Design and implement the strategy of hiring services and employee retention that included
designing programs around work-life balance and employee overall wellbeing and
Over the years, I have learned that neither one project nor a client is ever like another project or client respectively. From the get-go, I developed my approach to fully understand each client's needs and requirements to work with her/him in starting/growing/expanding their business and prosper.
Few of the services I offer:
- Review current models and processes
- Work on setting up models and processes (or enhance existing processes & procedures)
- Business & Project Planning
- Project Management & Supervision
- Freelancer & Vendor Recruiting
- Team Management
- Launch Strategy
- Administrative Work
- Business Development & Marketing
- Digital Marketing (Social Media, Wordpress, Blog, Email, etc.)
- Creative Lead Generation (based on research, identification, classification, design, strategy,
- Online & Offline Research (such as industry trends to aid in making educated & scientific
- Developing Course Material
- Typesetting & Design (InDesign)
- Content Creation & Editing
- Sourcing & Data Entry
- Others (special designs based on client's goals & objectives)
Lastly, I would like to mention, that I have had the privilege of working with entrepreneurs in different industries, to name a few, technology, healthcare, finance, consultancy, alternative energy, publishing, e-commerce, education, e-learning, real estate and many others.
Strategy Consultant & Virtual Administrator