- London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
A creative approach to marketing
A talented marketing and events coordinator with eight years’ experience of working in the creative industries with a particular specialism and interest in craft, design, musicmore...A talented marketing and events coordinator with eight years’ experience of working in the creative industries with a particular specialism and interest in craft, design, music and film.
Marketing and Communications
I have eight years experience in working in creative arts marketing and clients have included education charities, record labels, art fairs and leading cultural institutions. My particular strength is coordinating digital marketing strategies for events including email marketing and social media marketing implementation and management, thinking strategically so that event marketing is implemented correctly to meet the right audience for you.
Event Coordination and Management
I am an experienced event coordinator and have worked in a variety of settings from muddy festivals and gig venues to conference centres and art fairs. I have experience of coordinating teams of volunteers and paid staff and of managing the visitor experience into an event or private view. Whether it’s just an extra pair of experienced hands you need at your event or someone you can trust to advise and implement event planning or coordinate your event programme then do get in touch.
• Management of visitor experience at event eg. Box office management, guest list management, managing guest list team, event planning
• Event programming and coordinating event activities in advance and on site
• Coordinating staff at events
• Setting up event systems and processes
Clients/organisations worked for include – Crafts Council, Upper Street Events Ltd, Avalon Bars and Events, Bird on the Wire, SEE Tickets, The Bloomsbury Festival
Area Covered: Events Management, Marketing, Administration
• Project managing marketing campaigns for a prestigious fair at the Saatchi Gallery
• Co-ordinating a conference at Riba (capacity 200) and a variety of well attended craft sector networking events
• Devising a digital marketing strategy for an arts education charity
• Co-ordinating a six week european tour for indie band Allo Darlin'
• Co-ordinating a 500+ workforce at Glastonbury Festival
• Arts Administration MA graduate
• Microsoft Office package, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Database software including Access, Integra and Salesforce
• CMS and WordPress, Emailcentre and Mailchimp e-marketing software, HTML and dreamweaver
• Social media packages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite
• Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Project and budget management of events and marketing projects
• Strong copy writer for online and print
• Experience of managing staff
• Effective team player
I am available for short freelance contracts and longer on-going positions.
CV available on request.
Events and Marketing Coordinator