- Croydon, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I would like to be part of a dynamical industrial workplace, where I can expand my horizons of knowledge and at the same time be a valuable asset to the organization
Excellentmore...I would like to be part of a dynamical industrial workplace, where I can expand my horizons of knowledge and at the same time be a valuable asset to the organization
Excellent grasp of concepts and educational skills achieved through a closely related university degree along with proven professional competency seeking the opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment and input energy, drive and commitment for continued career progression.
Area Covered: London/essex/surrey
Company Name: Digicom Consultants
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Network Engineer
Company: Digicom Consultants
The role is a combination of operations, projects, and architecture.
• Support Voice and Data Network services in accordance with the required level of performance, availability and security for approximately 2000 users.
• Initiate, run and deliver project work around data network services
• Contribute to the global strategy streams
Context: approximately 200 UK users in a combined Network and Telecom team of 20 in London. (100+ globally).
• Support and monitor Networks and Telecoms services.
• Follow existing procedures and processes
• Challenge and updating existing processes as necessary.
• Developed and maintained a number of tools to assist the Network Engineering group in their tasks, including project management tracking, tracking IP, VLAN, and BGP community allocations, visualizing switch-fabric topology, and visualizing BGP route-reflector
• Configuring switches in Local Area network and providing support to different departments in order to coordinate for confidential information.
• Dealing with the switches in order to expand the users and configuring them in order to prevent Loop in the network.
• Providing support for multi-level data including video,Audio and IP level and distributing the traffic according to the given policies.
• Configuration and troubleshooting in the network on administrative level and taking steps needed to secure the information.
• Providing them administrative level security which enables the network to be secured from all backdoor attacks(I-e Hacking,Spaming,IpSpoofing).
• Providing complete documentations of solutions to senior level management and getting update from market and consulting them best package to save the cost of network infrastructure.
• Re-engineering of enterprise network designs to meet increasing customer demands
• Trouble shooting and problem resolution of elusive customer network difficulties
• Evaluation of new network technologies, management, and analytical tools
• Preparation of new network technology strategies and implementation recommendations
• Tool based design verification utilizing network simulation tools
• Working with Network Engineers making up the Network Engineering Group, which was responsible for maintaining the DM Tech network, turning up new customers, and planning for future growth, in addition to the Network Engineer responsibilities of my previous position.
• Providing support to clients along with compete solutions including Network design and implementation needed by client and company
Education Summary: University of Queen Mary, London, UK 2007 – 2009
MSc Telecommunication Wireless Networks pathway.
University of East London, London , UK 2004 – 2007 First Class
BSc (Hons) Information Technology & E-Commerce