- County of Buckinghamshire, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Specialist in all stages of web development
Hi there, I am Alfy a lead designer with www.TeamAlfy.com (my own design agency).
I am a proficient and fluent full stack developer with specialised knowledge in all stagesmore...Hi there, I am Alfy a lead designer with www.TeamAlfy.com (my own design agency).
I am a proficient and fluent full stack developer with specialised knowledge in all stages of web development;
1. Server, network, and hosting environment
2. Relational and nonrelational databases
3. How to interact with APIs
4. User interface and user experience
5. Quality assurance
7. Search engine Optimisation
1. I have great attention to detail and will not walk past second best
2. I speak English very well so i will understand all your instructions without having to hire a translator
3. I am smart level headed and reasonable
4. I am solution focused, my only limit is your imagination and your budget.
5. I’ll give you fantastic personal service – I understand that if you’re outsourcing something as important as your website, you’ll want to know that you’re speaking to the person who you’ll be working with on your project and who’ll really understands ‘first hand’ what it is that you want.
6.I’m highly motivated – I really want to work with you on your project
7. I’m very driven and I want to do the best job possible – your work is really important to me as it will help my business as well as yours
WordPress,UI/UX Design,PHP Laravel
Happy with my CV, the design is on point.
Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it
Very Easy to communicate with, Reliable and will definitely Recommend Thanks Alfy
I expected more, instructions not followed..
Thank you for your feedback. I rather disappointed that you gave me such a low score after I did exactly what you wanted.
I am literally in tears as this is the lowest score I have had in almost a year having met your deadlines and all your requirements. :-( This very unfair!
Communications were an issue and I did not feel like a priority. Got us moving forward with a client after some coaxing but far from finished. I'm hoping for more creative output. I know my clients don't give a lot to go on but that's the nature of dealing with small businesses.
Thanks for the feedback Greg. All I ask is that you give me clear page by page instructions for your customer's instructions, and they will be completed. I struggled to make sense of some of the instructions given as there were no clear actions in your notes to complete the task. You need to get more information from your clients or translate their comments into actions that I can easily complete The devil is in the detail buddy. :-)
Alfy has done incredible work...to brief in a very short turn around.
Conduct extremely professional and on point and the final look was amazing.
Absoloutly fantastic quick service and replys straight away will use again
Thank you Nicola!
Thanks Alfy! Job very well done.
Do not use this guy or his outsourced team. 4 months no website and no responses. The biggest waste of time and money along with unproffessional behaviour. First Alfie changed the price of the job on the second day, and twice after that, almost doubling the cost. He then went on fall out with my marketing manager in such a petty spoilt way, they had to be seperated like kids, after promising at the start of the build to do the work himself he decided to outsource the work. Then when some work was done it was done in the wrong size so does not fit in the template. We have no site up and all Alfie does it ask more more money when he has not delivered one site yet. Alfie messed us round from the beginning has not delivered one of the 6 sites he promised, managed to fall out with the project contact which meant I was doing the work myself. Total waste of time and money. I paid for finished sites I have nothing. We have given him multiple chances over last 60 days to put this right. I even sent him this feedback and said I would post it but he does not seemed bothered. Very poor job, apologised 3 months ago for poor work then continued not to deliver.
Thank you for your feedback,
Lessons learnt from this;
1. Never accept a job from a client who wants six websites done for $600 (I don't know what i was thinking).
2. Make sure you have a full design brief for all the six websites otherwise client will expect you to work indefinitely with no clear end goal in site. i was initially told the work was about making a few corrections then next thing i knew i had done a full wordpress customisation Job, Twice over then he cancelled that changed the scope and asked me to build the website from scratch from PSD's he had done, I obliged.I completed all the PSD's and then insisted that he puts money he has promised into escrow, he refused to pay any money into escrow, at this point I wasn't going to be engaged in modern day slavery. i Politely told him i wasn't doing any more work until money he had promised for the entire project was in escrow.
3. Biggest mistake i made was taking instructions from other people he hired who were giveing instructions via email, all the work I did was not evidenced in the workstream, and this is the result.
i have learnt my lessons. i pick my customers very carefully now.
Alfy did a great job and his professional advices were very useful. He was keen on having regular discussions during the course of the project. I will probably hire him again for further job on my club website.
Went way, way and far beyond the call of duty on what was expected from a very challenging project... A consummate professional - very, very good. A joy to work with...
Alfy produced a fresh, modern design. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.