- Cardiff, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I am a typographic designer with over twenty years experience. I have a particular expertise in magazine, brochure and document design, ie anything that is heavy on type. I havemore...I am a typographic designer with over twenty years experience. I have a particular expertise in magazine, brochure and document design, ie anything that is heavy on type. I have worked with a wide range of clients from equipment companies to charities and have recently finished a 14 month design contract with a software licensing and services company in York, covering maternity leave. During those 14 months I rebranded the company as well as fulfilling a number of other key projects for them, notably their bi-monthly magazine.
I would summarize my strengths as follows:
- Extensive magazine design experience
- Experience designing for global companies with a multi-billion dollar turnover
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to absorb and dissect feedback to create perfect end products
- Attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of preparing print projects for press
- Experience working within strict corporate identity guidelines
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline pressures
- Exceptional work ethic
Area Covered: I have all my own equipment and software at home so based on electronic communication can deal with work nationally.
Work Experience Summary: I have been using Apple Macs since the 1980s. I have more than twenty years experience designing magazines, brochures, stationery, logos etc. I have worked for a wide range of clients from multi national equipment companies to charitable trusts. I have been involved in the launch of new magazines, recently rebranded a software licensing and services company in York and am currently working one day a week for the University.
Education Summary: 8 O\' levels
3 A\' levels (including French)
BA hons degree