- East New York, NY, US
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Currently updating my online portfolio, keep watching for updates...
With over 9 years experience in the fashion industry I have a great knowledge of the requirements of graphics within the business.
My experience includes Burberry and Gieves &more...With over 9 years experience in the fashion industry I have a great knowledge of the requirements of graphics within the business.
My experience includes Burberry and Gieves & Hawkes where I was the graphics manager before deciding to go freelance.
I am available for freelance work where I can help with branding, advertising, look books, web design, invitations, business cards, the list could go on.
I love great imagery, colours and typography.
I can provide high quality graphics for print and online at reasonable prices.
Area Covered: London
- 5 years experience as a CAD designer for a luxury British Fashion label.
- 3 years experience as Graphics and IP Manager at a luxury Tailoring company.
- Freelance designing corporate branding, look books, brand promotion graphics, fashion labels selling tools.
Job Title: Graphics and IP Manager
My previous role was Graphics and IP Manager at a luxury tailoring company where I was for 3 years before deciding to take the leap and go freelance.
My role included:
- Produce advertising campaigns, look books.
- Website design working with wordpress and magento.
- Product photography management.
- Packaging design.
- In store signage.
- Logo management.
Summary: Corps Business trained in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign to advanced level.
Degree: BA Hons Fashion Design
Field of Study: Fashion Design
University / College: Northumbria University
Freelance Fashion Graphic Designer