- Charlotte, NC, US
- £10 /hr
- Available now
To find a permanent full-time position for a developer in the area of ASP.NET/C# web development that will be challenging and offer opportunity for continuedmore...Career Objective:
To find a permanent full-time position for a developer in the area of ASP.NET/C# web development that will be challenging and offer opportunity for continued growth.
• More than 7 years of programming and enterprise-level application development experience.
• 4 years experience of designing and development applications on the Microsoft .NET platform.
• Extensive programming experience in using .NET technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web Services, Http Handlers and Modules.
• Developed a number of extensible controls using interfaces, custom attributes, and reflection to load assemblies.
• Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, logical and physical architecture modeling, design, development, implementation, and support.
• Comprehensive knowledge of RDBMS concepts & methodologies and database design techniques using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
• Great experience of coding and deep understanding of creation and tuning of tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using T-SQL, PL/SQL and SQL languages.
• Solid background in Object-Oriented development, analysis and design.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Individual initiative, quick learner, flexible and responsible.
• Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
Area Covered: Charlotte, NC, USA
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Title: Web developer
• Active using of DXperience suite/DevExpress 2010/2009 controls in application development;
• Slicing and HTML coding of graphic files of customers (Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS4);
• T-SQL and SQL programming (MS SQL Server 2008/2005);
• Support of the existing/created projects.
Job Title: Leader Specialist
Company: Joint Stock Company URALSIB
The Automated Bank System was developed using Microsoft C# .NET, Borland Delphi 7.0 and Oracle 10g as a Database Engine. This system was installed in over than 18 branches in every Kuban region. Exchange system for bank's purposes was developed using Web Services on .NET platform. Now bank is the leader on the south of Russia and takes the lead position in rating of banks of Russia.
• Development of the software for the bank company (Borland Delphi 7.0/Microsoft C# .NET);
• PL/SQL programming (Oracle 9i/10g);
• Technical support of the users.
Job Title: Developer
Company: Open Company “Edinaya spravochnaya"
The software complex for the informational inquiry service was developed using Borland Delphi 7.0 and MS SQL Server 2000 as a Database Engine. Real-time two-way processing exchange system with the web site of the company was developed using XML and Web Services technologies. The company rose up to the leader of informational inquiry services of Krasnodar in next year.
• Development of the software complex for the informational inquiry service of Krasnodar (Borland Delphi 7.0);
• Databases' development, implementation and administration (MS SQL Server 2000/2005);
• Administration of the company's network (MS Windows Server 2003);
• Technical support of the users.
Degree: Software Developer
Field of Study: IT
University / College: The Kuban State University of Technology
ASP.NET/C# Web developer