- West Sussex, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I'm a designer & developer working across Web, Furniture and Product design. In these areas I am knowledgable and have experience in both the user-facing, visual and/ormore...I'm a designer & developer working across Web, Furniture and Product design. In these areas I am knowledgable and have experience in both the user-facing, visual and/or ergonomic design factors in realising of a project, as well as the technical side of bringing products into being, be they on the web or in 3 dimensions.
Software / programming skills:
- AutoCAD drafting work in 2d or 3d
- AutoCAD customisation in AutoLisp as well as advanced dynamic block creation, macros etc.
- Fusion360 drafting work (3d, parametric)
- Fusion360 customisation in Python
- Front end user-interface development; Most of my work is in vanilla js though i have also worked with jQuery, D3 and other libraries (I'm not versed in React or Angular!). I'm a massive fan of SVG in web development and love the opportunities it affords for dynamic, reactive graphics.
Design / 3d skills:
- Bespoke furniture design and manufacture; On this front I can provide both stand alone design & consultancy services but typically I take projects through to implementation, liaising with manufacturers and providing you with a comprehensive up-front project costing.
- Graphical / web based design; I've can design logos, printed material and static sites as well as more complex interfaces for web applications.
Design & Development; Web, AutoCAD, Fusion360