- Cheddar, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
I specialise in Pay Per Click marketing through the use of Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
I also carry out search engine marketing services for small and medium sized businesses.more...I specialise in Pay Per Click marketing through the use of Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
I also carry out search engine marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. My approach is simple, honest and straight forward.
Area Covered: Somerset, North Somerset, Bristol and Bath are my local areas. However, I can work for you remotely wherever you are.
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Summary: Internet Marketing Consultant
- Started working with RAS at start up. First sale was 99p! Recently I was responsible for completing a sale for £2844
- Took over the running of Real Alternative Site's Google Adwords campaigns.
- Rapidly reduced PPC (Pay Per Click) costs by 73%
- Achieved up to 400% ROI
- Introduced revenue generating adverts on the 3400+ articles posted on the website.
Assistant Campaign Manager (Credit Card Marketing)
- Managed the whole portfolio of credit card marketing literature used for existing customers
- Ensured the plastic schedule (credit card mailing pack content) was up to date and dealt with any problems or queries occurring.
- Looked after the accuracy of base stationery. This included making amendments to achieve a better customer communication.
- Managed stock used for new and existing customers across the whole of the portfolio.
- Built beneficial working relationships with the agency, Xerox and supplier management.
- Assisted with ad hoc projects according to the requirements of the other team members.
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
Lloyds TSB Insurance
- Managed and implemented the literature changes for a multi-million pound product. Delivered successfully and on time.
- Assisted with the writing of briefs for direct mail packs.
- Gained a broad understanding of the processes of print by taking personal responsibility for managing literature reprints needing significant amendments.
- Personally managed the creation of a cross-sell insert for Lloyds TSB's home insurance customers. From initial brief to receiving creative, presenting to stakeholders and organising insertion.
- Worked closely with creative agencies and artwork houses.
- Succeeded in completing a Competitor Communications Review for 8 competitors - in short timescales. For the first time ever, LTSBI had a thorough view of all competitor marketing activity in all distribution channels together with market information on advertising spend by channel - forming bedrock for their brand review.
- Established and managed quarterly brand monitoring process, producing a report distributed across the marketing department.
- Monitored and fed back results on directory performance for business insurance.
- Attended The IDM Absolute Essentials of Direct & Interactive Marketing course.
Description: SEO: Ongoing search engine optimisation using free and low cost methods over a period of 2 years.
Pay Per Click: Took over the running of Real Alternative Site’s Google Adwords campaigns. This resulted in a 73% reduction in click costs. Achieved up to 400% ROI on one PPC campaign.
The project value given is irrelevant. It has been an ongoing effort rather than a lump sum. Consistency of effort is the most important in terms of SEO.
Education Summary: - Google Certified: Adwords Qualified Individual
- BA (Hons) Marketing.
- The Institute of Direct Marketing's "Absolute Essentials of Direct and Interactive Marketing."
- Advanced GNVQ in Business (Distinction).
Adwords Expert! PPC (Pay Per Click) & SEO Services
Very insightful review of our adwords account. Good work, thanks.
Prompt and thorough.
I asked Alex to prepare a proposal to undertake our AdWords campaign and he was extremely efficient, professional and the proposal was of a very high standard. Would absolutely recommend him!
I can't thank you enough for what you have done with my NarpsUK campaign, my click troughs are almost back as they were before I changed the name of my company but the cost has been reduced significantly which is exactly what I was trying to achieve. I feel really positive that this will be a success for me now and I feel very much in control of my adwords advertising whereas I never was before, its also very reassuring to know that if I do have concerns or problems with google that you are there to help, once again thank you so much for your patience, persistence, and efficiency.
My first experience on peopleperhour and things couldn't have been better. Alex provided a prompt and comprehensive service fully understanding my requirements from the start. The presentation of the required SEO work was of a very high standard and communication was maintained throughout. Looking at Alex's ratings this level of service is maintained for all jobs. I will certainly be using Alex again in the future. Mark (Midlands UK)
I highly recomend Alex!
We had been using ad words for over 8 months before asking Alex to optimize. Alex did a good job and clicks and conversions increased. We are about to engage him on a 2nd job.
great value for money. easy to deal with
No result found