- Manchester, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Excel business models & management accounts,Sage 50 implementation,HR & partnership set ups
- Will work either on site or remotely.
- From transaction processing & reconcilliation work through to preparation of management accounts & draft year end accounts formore...- Will work either on site or remotely.
- From transaction processing & reconcilliation work through to preparation of management accounts & draft year end accounts for audit purposes including variance analysis against budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- KPI and management reporting
- HMRC returns, VAT & Companies House returns.
- Set up, implementation and development of financial control systems.
- Set up of computer systems.
- Sage 50, Access Dimensions, MS Office & EPOS systems
- Database creation & reporting. Data entry.
- Limited company set up.
Area Covered: Yorkshire,Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, North East, East & West Midlands
Work Experience Summary: Over 25 years in the role of Company Accountant for company’s ranging from private & family owned concerns to subsidiaries of a UK based PLC & a foreign owned multi-national.
Strong financial reporting & control background including cost monitoring and control along with the development and installation of administration and management information systems. Review and development of credit control procedures.
Financial feasibility studies including the production of business plans and financial forecasts for business funding.Arrangement of short, medium and long term finance packages. Control of foreign currency accounts
Company Secretarial duties
Good computer systems knowledge with a high degree of involvement in IT systems development & implementation covering UNIX, Windows NT networks & SQL platforms. Highly experienced in the use of Sage & Access accounting suites & Microsoft Office. EPOS & retail systems specialist.
IT & commercial systems project manager. Ad-hoc assignments as required for example designing a disaster recovery programme.
Accountant & Book keeper