- Sidney, CA
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Al Gates owns and operates a Business-Life-Career Coaching Company. In this responsibility, he assists individuals to achieve clarity and perspective in their assumptions, beliefs,more...Al Gates owns and operates a Business-Life-Career Coaching Company. In this responsibility, he assists individuals to achieve clarity and perspective in their assumptions, beliefs, and expectations about their work world and the people they relate to on a day-to-day basis. The utilization of the Client’s strengths is put into goal statements with measurable objectives and milestones which generates improvements in individuals’ performance. Through weekly calls or e-mails, the Client is kept accountable, focused and inspired to execute the plan. All time. Everytime.
He is also a writer and just completed a book titled, “Managers, Don’t Read this!”
Area Covered: open
Work Experience Summary: • Spearheaded the successful start-up of three Training & OD Departments in last 25
• Established successful HR infrastructure for a leading B.C. Hearing Health Care Company in less than four months.
• Set up successful HR infrastructure for Island Hearing Services in Victoria, B.C.
• Coordinated and managed all training & development activities within Bombardier Regional Aircraft Division.
• Evaluated and introduced changes to Canadian Tire’s Performance Appraisal
• Qualified Supplier to the B.C. Government for support of the full Employee Performance Management Framework.
• Created comprehensive training, coaching and OD services specializing in process improvement, diversity issues, and leadership training that resulted in improved union/management relationships and cooperation.
• Designed, developed and implemented a winning Coaching’ program for management staff.
• Coached 35 Quality Care Circle Leaders with an 80% implementation approval of suggestions generated by Circles.
• Increased the quality and productivity of Finance group by coaching a task-oriented team building process that lasted for 8 weeks and resulted in a 10% increase in workflow productivity.
• Designed, implemented and specialized in team building processes and results-based training programs for companies such as Husky Oil and Canadian Occidental.
Education Summary: • B.Ed
• Diploma-Business Management
• Diploma-Instructional Methodologies