Some days I can work miracles. Some days drag into years.
• Microsoft Certified Professional with over 10 years of experience in Software development, Web application development, and Games development.
• Highly skilled in writingmore...• Microsoft Certified Professional with over 10 years of experience in Software development, Web application development, and Games development.
• Highly skilled in writing complex code and possess strong technical skills in Microsoft .Net technologies, including C#, VB Dot Net, ASP Dot Net,PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, ZenCart, OSCommerce, Magento, Drupal, Android, iOS, XML,XSL,XSLT, Net tiers, Enterprise library, Web Services, MOSS (Share Point ), Epi Server, Dot Net Nuke and Rainbow.
• Strong Relational database concepts and designed databases for multiple projects using E-R/relational modeling.
• Sound Experience in technical lead and managing teams of 3 to 4 developers.
• Strong working experience with SQL and MS SQL Server and good working experience in MS Access and Oracle.
• Expertise in the SDLC – requirements definition, analysis/design, implementation, and documentation.
• Highly motivated, articulate, and detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of assignments without hesitation and drives for results through flawless execution.
• I have worked with different companies in multicultural environment and learnt a lot from people from various backgrounds.
• I have good knowledge of working with offshore clients as well because I used to work as freelancer during my free time.
Area Covered: C#, VB.Net, PHP, Wordpress, Joomla, ZenCart, OSCommerce, Magento, Drupal, Android, iOS, Windows Applications, ASP.Net, Web Services, Windows Services, WPF, Silverlight, Dot Net Nuke, MOSS, System Analysis & Design, Business Analyst, Object Oriented Pr
Company Name: Unisonlogix Ltd
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Software Engineer/System Analyst
Description: Worked as Software Engineer/Programmer/Analyst as part of a large multi-national company based in Copenhagen Denmark. I was involved in development of various software & website projects. Performed various roles including analyst, front end developer, database & back-end developer.
Some of the projects I have worked during the job are as under:
Project: Point of Sale Product (EPOS)
• Product was multilangual and multidatabase supporting various kind of businesses.
• Gathered user requirements and designed the application data model and architecture.
• Implemented the application using C#, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Ms Access, Oracle and MySQL.
• Tested the application to ensure desired functionality.
Project: Item Management System (www.itaggit.com)
• An internet based application that provides “the place for everything that you own” by securely storing and organizing information, enabling search and building communities based on individuals and collection of items.
• Developed and implemented the application using ASP.Net, XML, Webservices and SQL Server.
Project: William Henry Studio
• Gathered User requirements, analyzed and developed the CMS using Dot Net Nuke.
• Tested the application and trained end users to manage the application.
• i4Splitt provides the facility to split complex reports and to create the ability to export them e.g. to Excel or XML.
There is a convenient PC-Editor for adjustment. The processing is taking place totally native on the AS/400.
• Product was developed using C# , Infragistics controls and SQL Server 2005.
Project: Financial Credit Management System for large Banks in Australia and Asia
• Worked on different components of the product like Credit Scoring, Credit history, Transaction log and Reports.
• My responsibility was to write backend code, stored procedures and the business logic layer. It does involve complex calculations and it is a multi-threaded application.
• I had managed my juniors on this project and was responsible for their work as well.
• Product was developed using C#, Infragistics controls and SQL Server 2005, Oracle including object oriented practices.
Job Title: Software Engineer/Analyst
Company: DO-IT APPS
Description: Worked as Software Engineer/Analyst. Following are some of projects I was involved:
Project: Woodrow Wilson Data Manager (WWDM)
• Developed the web based system for Scholars. Major modules includes Scholar Management, Security Management, Communication Management, Adhoc Query and Reporting tool.
• Gathered user requirements and designed the application data model.
• Tested the application to ensure desired functionality.
Project: Do Master and Doku Online Workflow System
• Analysed, designed and developed workflow application for food industry to automate their business processes. Do Master was windows based version of the application that runs in disconnected mode and Doku Online was web based system. Database was centralized and synchronized with disconnected mode of database every day.
• Developed and implemented the application using ASP.Net, XML and SQL Server.
Job Title: Technical Lead
Description: Worked on small to large scale projects and involved in all the phases of SDLC. One of the latest project:
Projects (Travel Exchange Network System): TEN Book, TEN Web, TEN BPC (Business Process Controller), TEN Intranet and TEN Reports
• Developed user requirements and designed data model using E-R/Relational modeling.
• Developed windows based booking application that includes interfaces for bookers and backoffice interfaces for production and accounts department. Integration with external body payment system (DIBS). The application was developed in C# and MS SQL Server 2005.
• Designed and developed web applications using ASP.Net, MOSS and SQL Server. Also provided support for existing websites.
• Developed BPC that provides support to execute the business processes and it also provides option to schedule jobs in it. Email and Fax execution is also done via BPC. It was developed in C#.
• Designed and developed web based Intranet application for production department. The major modules were Catalog generation, Contract finalization with Suppliers, Pricing and Spec's definition of the TEN systems. Technology used ASP.Net, Infragistics controls and SQL Server.
• Ten Reports were developed for Administration, Production, Booking, Sales and Accounts departments. Developed using Crystal Reports.
• Developed an SDK for external partners.
• Created procedures, training materials, documentation, and contributed to process improvement.
Job Title: logo design for a tech consulting company
Company: Ga T
Description: Logo Design
Summary: MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE 2005
Passed with Distinctions
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL(SQL SERVER) 2007
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (ASP.NET) 2008
Field of Study: Computer Science