- Lahore, PK
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Twenty-six year old Afia Khan awarded graphic and multimedia designer with a bacholer and master degree in fine arts. I have diverse experience and considerable achievements inmore...Twenty-six year old Afia Khan awarded graphic and multimedia designer with a bacholer and master degree in fine arts. I have diverse experience and considerable achievements in the field of designing and production. My master’s thesis NCA (National College of Arts) has been selected for the famous Kara Film Festival Pakistan, Karachi (2010).
Area Covered: graphic/multimedia designer
Work Experience Summary: WORK EXPERIENCE:
A: The Artworks 2009-
Institute of Art and Design
ï¶ The Artworks Entertainment
Milay Ham Kuch Is Trhan (Teledrama , 50 Mint)
Farishta (Short Film)
B: Midas Production House 2007-08
(Associate Producer, Advertisement department)
• Gulab Banaspati
• The Bank of Punjab
• Child Protection
• Rescue 1122
C: Internship in CNBC Pakistan 2007
Associate Producer and Reporter for
ï¶ Program “BAZAR”
ï¶ Reports for “Pakistan this Week”
• Growth of fashion in Pakistan
• Traffic Problems
• Education Discrimination in Pakistan
• Peace Festival
• Drama Festivals
• Food Festivals
And the coverage of Educational & Cultural Activities in Lahore
D: Miscellaneous 2004-06...
• Illustration Work for Jawed Publishers Urdu Bazaar Lahore.
• Graphic Designing for Vixen Communications.
• Graphic Designing for Netmag.
• Asian Book Fair at Expo Center. (2005&2006)
• PITEX Exhibition (Designing of Show Daily)
• Jashnan-e-Baharan at Race Course Park.
• Halloween Day at Mini Golf Club.
Education Summary: EDUCATION:
ï¶ MASTERS IN MULTIMEDIA ARTS (First Class)
(National College of Arts) 2006-2008
• Thesis / Project: (Video Production)
Tele Film adapted version of Manto’s Short Story “Farishta”
Complex symbolism and deep emotions portrayed by using lighting technique, effects etc.
• Short 3D Animation (Nextgen Chick)
• Video Song
• Radio Drama
• Experimental Video (Need and Luxury)
• Short Drama (Gulabi Dil)
• Membership of art societies: (National College of Arts)
ï¶ BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (Graphic Design) 2002-2005
(College of Arts & Design Punjab University)
ï¶ Intermediate- 2000
(Lahore College for Women)
ï¶ Metric: 1998
ï¶ Six Months Certificate Course in
(National College of Arts) 2005
graphic designer, web designer, dress designer