- Romford, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A talented IT Professional with experience of working on different systems. I have both sound technical and procedural skills .I have designed multiple websites using the platformmore...A talented IT Professional with experience of working on different systems. I have both sound technical and procedural skills .I have designed multiple websites using the platform word press. Also have skills in administration field and have worked with hospital systems.Currently working for some work from home as i am a mom now and want to enhance my skills together with earning some extra income.
I have worked Oil and gas company and configured there data so i can quickly extract /pull the data from website. I can design databases so that data can be easily extracted.
Area Covered: Working from home
Vogue Collections Ltd
Description of your duties & responsibilities and hours (if employed)
- Maintain website of the company.
- Maintaining record of all car parts inventory by creating, maintaining, uploading the listings on website.
- Responsible for compiling and producing computer generated Sales reports
- Highlight and assist in the identification and resolution of operational and technical concerns.
- Responsible for the adherence to and maintenance of systems and
- Responsible for keeping record of all parts pictures to be accessed when required
- Performing all the admin work including organizing all the documents of sale and purchase.
- Develop and maintain customer records manually and in excel as well.
- Develop and maintain procedures and Standard Operating Procedures; ensure they are followed and updated.
Siddiquis dental practice
Description of your duties & responsibilities and hours (if employed)Responsible for meeting and greeting visitors and providing them with a fist class customer service. Also in charge of maintaining a pleasant and welcoming, but efficient and professional reception area.
- Effectively & professionally answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Guiding patients about the standard procedures and resolving their queries
- Logging details on all incoming calls and maintaining records for future.
- Typing letters, reports and other documents often of a sensitive and confidential nature in corporate house style.
- Ensuring that the reception & waiting areas are clean & welcoming.
- Scanning documents and archiving letters and documents.
- Making follow-up patients appointments.
- Ensure proper confidentiality of data.
- Receiving deliveries, couriers, incoming faxes & arranging distribution to recipients.
- Monitoring and ensure resolution of any equipments faults around the reception and waiting area.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Flexible and able to adapt easily to new situations and developing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Medical Information System
- Professional & approachable telephone manner, can deal with customers at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office Suit Excel, Word ,Outlook and other softwares
- Logical and methodical approach to working.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
Sui Souther Gas Company Ltd
Description of your duties & responsibilities and hours (if employed)Administration tasks:
- As a Helpdesk, responsible for scheduling & organizing meetings, taking minutes & action points, redirecting and taking action on all incoming emails-calls/transferring calls to appropriate team member for resolution.
- Answering and logging calls from users
- Worked closely with internal and external contracts and correspond with suppliers.
- Arranging training venues, travel & staying arrangements for project team members
- Archival/photocopying of documents in appropriate folders. Proper filing of all signed off documents from user in cabinets.
- Liaise with relevant departments internally and externally for information and investigation results
- Work as a team member in carrying out the duties and responsibilities in order to assist in the smooth running of the administration tasks.
- Deal with all queries from users , keeping a record and directing to respective personal for resolution.
- Liaise with other departments and initiate necessary action
in obtaining required information for the implementation of project.
- Ensure proper confidentiality of data.
- Responsible for maintenance of records/notes, information transferred in and out of the department and keeping track of its progress.
-As a training coordinator, ensuring all relevant information and materials are prepared for lectures/tutorials etc.
- Distribution of important extension documents in respective departments.
- As an IT professional, can easily learn and adapt new IT systems and have excellent skills in IT
Project: Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS) - Medical
-Responsible for collecting , scanning and archival of documents for Medical department in EDMS
- Basic knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Hospital management System.
- Responsible for dealing with and pro actively resolving queries relating to all patients and the department, and liaising with other specialities.
- Responsible for analysing business needs, gathering requirement specifications, Gap analysis, Designing (workflows using IBM's websphere modeler), and implementing processes for different departments.
- Prepared User Manuals and also involved in conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- Management of User security access and control
-Monitoring and Managing the roll out activity in user department.
-Responsible for writing minutes of meeting, memos, letters and circulate to all concerned members
Freelancer web desinger, Date entry specialist, developer