- Potters Bar, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Adrian is Intelligent, Hard working, Risk-taking and always ready for a challenge.
He is currently studying (BA) Film and Television Production at the University of Hertfordshire.more...Adrian is Intelligent, Hard working, Risk-taking and always ready for a challenge.
He is currently studying (BA) Film and Television Production at the University of Hertfordshire. His directorial debut came at the beginning of 2010 when he wrote and directed a short film called ‘Miscommunication’. The film was well received and was a critical success amongst his peers. Adrian’s next two film’s - ‘Robot Boy’ (An adaptation of a short poem written by Tim Burton) and ‘The Rhythm Method’ (Written and Directed by Adrian) are currently in Post Production. Adrian also has other experience working as a cinematographer and sound engineer on various on other short films. As well as this Adrian collaborated with the ‘Headphone Disco’ company, as a cinematographer and assistant editor, shooting and then helping edit a promotional video for the company. In the future he plans to set up his own production company, as well as continuing to write, direct and act for television, film and the theatre.
Adrian is quickly establishing himself as a talented, up and coming professional, with a passion and love for the Creative Arts.
Area Covered: Writing, Directing, Camera Operating, Editing, Acting
Work Experience Summary: Industry Experience
1. DV Director - ‘Headphone Disco UK’ - (The Forum - Hatfield) - October 2010
I was asked to shoot a promotional video for a company that promotes special nights in clubs across the country where all the entrants wear headphones and listen to music on them. The job involved shooting the companies advertisement material, people dancing, ordering drinks and wearing the headphones. I shot from numerous angles, handheld and on a tripod, using crash zooms, whip pans and tilts. Afterwards I ingested the rushes on to hard drive and sent them to the company.
University Course Experience
1. Director - Robot Boy (Short Film), Miscommunication (Short Film), Doctor, Doctor: Give me the news (Documentary), The Rhythm Method (Short Film)
2. Writer - Robot Boy (Short Film), Miscommunication (Short Film), The Rhythm Method (Short Film)
3. Camera Operator - Out (Short Film), Rugby: An Untold Story (Documentary)
4. Sound Recordist - Burger Van Man (Documentary), Breaking the Silence (Short Film)
5. Editor - Robot Boy (Short Film), Miscommunication (Short Film), Doctor, Doctor: (Doc), The Rhythm Method (Short Film)
I also own my own editing equipment and am highly competent using Final Cut Studio.
Education Summary: Second Year Film Student - University of Hertfordshire - BA (Hons) Film and Television Fiction
Freelance Director, Writer, Camera Op, Editor and Actor (Film Student)