- Wallingford, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Commercial Management: The identification and development of business opportunities and the profitable management of projects and contracts, from inception to completion.
Aremore...Commercial Management: The identification and development of business opportunities and the profitable management of projects and contracts, from inception to completion.
Are you growing fast and need some expert commercial assistance, but don\'t yet have enough work to recruit a full time commercial director? Do you have a great team yet no-one to off load work to free up extra hours in your day?
I provide a part time commercial director service that can save 50-90% of the cost of a full time commercial director, whilst also benefitting from a broader base of experience than possible with in-house staff, plus flexible capacity to increase or decrease as budgets and project demands necessitate.
The role of a Commercial Director is highly varied and can include:
* Contracts - negotiation, licensing, risk management
* Senior liaison - customer, partner and supplier relationships
* Product and pricing reviews - product-market matrix and margin analysis
* Business planning - strategic & tactical, SWOT analysis, growth & exit plans
I’m proud to have generated positive feedback from those I have worked with:
“Adrian is results oriented, and has always delivered against agreed upon goals. I would absolutely look forward to working with Adrian again.”
“Adrian has a very sharp mind and is very perceptive about business. His understanding of IT and its applications is very comprehensive, but he will always look for the business benefits first.”
“Adrian is an inspiring and motivating leader. He has the skill of balancing authority with judgment and empowers those he works with.”
Area Covered: Thames Valley (Oxfordshire, Berkshire), London & south east
Work Experience Summary: * Contract negotiation with global companies such as Tech Data and Compass Group, plus renegotiation of terms where required and early termination of contracts
* Supplier selection including short listing, appraisal, contract and fee review
* Supplier termination ensuring best value during termination period
* Maintained relationships with director level contacts at Microsoft and Symantec
* Managed disciplinary and redundancy proceedings to minimise risk of claims by staff
Education Summary: Fellow of the Institute of Commercial Management (FInstCM)
Henley Management College - Business Accelerator course
B.Sc. (Hons) Physics with Electronics (1st class) - University of St. Andrews
Freelance Commercial Director