- Bromsgrove, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Business Technical / Project Manager with over 20 years experience. I have proven success as Manager of various Projects, Bids & Contracts. I have a diverse range of business,more...Business Technical / Project Manager with over 20 years experience. I have proven success as Manager of various Projects, Bids & Contracts. I have a diverse range of business, finance & technical knowledge, project, analytical & IT skills.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: • Project Manager for Coventry Schools ICT Programme. Working in partnership with British Telecom (BT), Dell and CCC to procure, configure and deliver over 4000 PCs, printers and ICT infrastructure to 119 schools.
• During employment with Serco PLC and Siemens I qualified as a Prince 2 Project Manager and successfully delivered several multimillion pound projects.
• In my Product Manager and Support Manager roles for AHH Meditel I have recruited, trained and managed staff delivering ICT services to the Primary Care sector.
• As cost centre manager for Serco PLC, I managed a budget of £3m per annum over a two year period.
• As an IT Skills Trainer and Project Manager, I developed excellent communication and data presentation skills, culminating in a very confidently delivered presentation to 500 customers at the NEC Birmingham.
• I have a full clean driving licence, Private Pilots Licence and Bronze gliding certificate. I believe flying is the ultimate test of co-ordination, prioritisation and real time risk management.
Education Summary: Prince 2 Qualified
Bachelor of Science, Honours, IIi
General Business Finance