- Pune, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a Network Engineer - Technical Lead , working in Telecom industry since past 2 years. As a technical lead i am part of client meetings, getting new clients , hiring resourcesmore...Hi,
I am a Network Engineer - Technical Lead , working in Telecom industry since past 2 years. As a technical lead i am part of client meetings, getting new clients , hiring resources , making proposals for new clients and market research for the companies benefit. Its been a varied experience apart from just being a technical expert on WiMAX network.
I am also a travel bug. As of now i have travelled to some parts of US, UK, Switzerland, France, Singapore and some parts of India too. I like to plan my own trips and experience the life of the people the way they live in different places.
I am also like adventures like sky diving, para gliding and para sailing ...
My multimedia skills include Adobe photoshop one of my favourite is to turn black and white photos to coloured.
Area Covered: Telecom , WiMAX, Networking
Job Title: Network Commissioning Engineer - Technical Lead
Company: Encodex Telesystems
Description: • Currently working on a project involving 4 G wimax network for US telecom.
• Working on commissioning and maintenance of wide range of 4G telecom equipments.
• Configuring and maintaining BTS devices of Motorola, Huawei , Samsung. Also commissioning of microwaves like Dragonwaves, Orthogon, Ceragon, Redline, Eband, Bridgewave.
• Trained on commissioning of Huawei devices at client side in USA.
• Commissioning of sites with microwave and T1 backhaul.
• Daily work includes commissioning tasks like switch add, equipment checks, DAP adds, powerfail"s and network ring closures.
• Support RF activities like market wide frequency retune and parameter changes.
• When required, support emergency maintenance activities to resolve customer affecting issues.
• Troubleshooting the network issues in coordination with Field technicians on site.
• Commissioning of telecom devices present at the base station like Site controller, digi"s and power supply units.
• Help in conducting network audits to identify loop holes in procedures or systems and fix them.
Job Title: Network Engineer
Company: Tech Mahindra
Description: • Worked as network engineer in NOC team for a project of Canadian telecom.
• Worked on Alarm Monitoring and Network Troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting Long Distance routing and translation and rerouting traffic, via DMS, Nextone, Lucent Telica, Tekelec/Genband, PrePaid/PostPaid Calling Cards (TCI) and Wintel/LTN (Long Distance Gateways).
• Translations, Provisioning and Troubleshooting for Hosted PBX (VoIP), Prilo (Primus Local - GCC), Talk Broadband (TBB) and Telemarketing Guard (TMG).
• Able to troubleshoot customers with Dial-up/ISDN and Toll Free (national and international) numbers re-terminating and rerouting traffic.
• Clear understanding of inbound and outbound signaling; including Network Topology for voice and data.
• Day to day administration for the following devices: Cisco switches and routers, Lucent Plexus 9000, DMS, Genband M6, and C3, Juniper ERX.
• Co-ordinate all Network Maintenances.
• Experience of working with PRI, ISDN, T1, DSx, DSL, LAN Extensions, Wireless, Local Lines, Toll Free, Long Distance Routing, Calling Cards, VoIP (SIP, MGCP).
Tools Used: Monitor 10, WhatsupGold, Spectrum, ZMS, Unicenter, Netcool
Field of Study: Networking
University / College: James Cook University
Field of Study: Information Technology
University / College: Indira Gandhi National Open University
Field of Study: Computer Science
University / College: University of Pune
Degree: Higher National Diploma
Field of Study: Computing and Multimedia
University / College: Edexcel Foundation U.K. ( Distance course)
Degree: High School
University / College: Fergusson College
University / College: Muktangan English School , Pune
Technical Lead - Network Engineer