- Hitchin, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Sales related features for Magento!
I have been working with Magento 1 for the last 6 years, and Magento 2 for the last year or so. I have always worked for merchants directly inhouse, and through this I have gainedmore...I have been working with Magento 1 for the last 6 years, and Magento 2 for the last year or so. I have always worked for merchants directly inhouse, and through this I have gained a lot of experience in development but also significant experience in Ecommerce as a whole. I can see what new feature works, and what doesn't. This isn't something an agency has visibility to, they just build, deploy, and fix bugs.
I have developed many modules in my career, such as:
- Magento -> Cin7 WMS integration (stock/orders/shipments and warehousing data all visible and updating within Magento itself).
- Ajax add to basket
- Onsite multi product packaging system.
- Multiple integrations with various API's.
- A 'smart' category builder, that utilises sales, product views and wishlist, and reorganises the categoriy product sort order based on this. Top selling product will always be #1 on the list, with everything else following.
- Integrating Magento with legacy systems.
- Responsive templating from ground up using a supplied design.
- Complete end to end business implementation of Magento, including accounting via Xero, WMS integration, training and moving forwards.
- Magento 2 from scratch build, complete rewrite of all Magento 1 modules and migration. Deployment, upgrade from Magento 2.1 -> 2.2.
This is just a small subselection of what I have done over my career, and believe this will certainly help other merchants move their businesses forwards.
I can offer you:
- Bespoke Magento 1 and 2 extension development (either front end or back end).
- Advise of a developer working directly for a merchant.
- PCI-DSS Compliance advisory, implementation and upkeep.
- Magento security patch installation and testing.
- Magento 1 design and template implementation.
- Magento 2 design and template implementation.
- Ecommerce conversion rate optimisation.
- Onsite SEO implementation.
- Complete from scratch builds of Magento including any custom requirements (moving forwards this will be done with Magento 2, due to Magento 1 becoming an end of life product in 2018).
- Performance optimisation of Magento store (I have written custom caching solutions, and implemented Varnish), so have heaps of experience with store performance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Magento 1/2 Developer