- Milton Keynes, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
The 12 years’ experience in the online industry, including within a large e-commerce start up and two high profile video games publishers, demonstrate the experience and skillmore...The 12 years’ experience in the online industry, including within a large e-commerce start up and two high profile video games publishers, demonstrate the experience and skill sets to adapt to all areas of online.
Presentable, outgoing, self motivated, enthusiastic and hard working. Shown to be strong team player as well as team leader with clear communication and listening skills. Previous roles have demonstrated excellent organizational, consulting, work load and management skills as well as working well under pressure.
Consulting, recommending and delivering strategies across a large portion of the on-line space.
Covering, but not exclusive to the following specialities: Website architecture and production, content management, on-line marketing, social media integration, e-commerce, ecrm and database management, seo, mobile.
Area Covered: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Job Title: Online Consultant
Company: Feral Interactive
Description: Provide an in-depth review of company’s current online presence, including:
- Setting a framework for analysing sites of competitors and best in class.
- Using that framework to report on comparison websites, relevant features and potential future strategic directions.
- Detailed constructive analysis of current website and e-commerce store.
- Recommendation of overall online strategic direction with detailed solutions.
- Provide reports in specific areas of online marketing, such as paid search and display advertising.
Job Title: Head of Online
Company: SEGA Europe Limited
Description: - Direct management on the European Online Services department and dotted line management to the US based satellite online team.
- Responsible for all of SEGA’s official website presence within the Western market including North America.
- Work closely with the online marketing and community teams on the social media strategy per title and as a whole.
- Consult with central brand team to recommend, plan and implement the dedicated, bespoke online solutions for each title.
- Commission and run external agencies on specific social media projects and on a title by title basis.
- Liaise directly with each local territory marketing team to help implement and complement their local campaigns per title.
- Distributing and prioritising projects throughout both UK and US online teams ensuring deadlines and quality are met.
- Working on a wide range of high profile and global brands including Football Manager, Total War franchise, the official Olympic titles, Mario and Sonic, the Iron Man series and Aliens.
- Having direct liaison with external licensees across all of our brands.
- Integrating the online presence of SEGA America and SEGA Europe into one presence through a completely new portal.
- Working in tandem with the central and local online marketing team and community teams.
- On an on-going basis, through research and analysis, recommend SEGA’s online strategy and present this plan to all levels of the business.
- Scope out and architect additional internal projects. For example SEGA Europe’s intranet, holiday and business travel booking/ approval system.
Job Title: Director, Internet and Online Services
Description: - Overall management of the head office Interactive Marketing department.
- Working on a wide range of projects ranging from complete websites, micro-sites, billing systems, emails, mini-games, ‘paid for’ online campaigns and internal projects.
- Pitch ideas against external agencies for the large product websites. Then go through to win pitch and manage the fulfilment from concept to live.
- Work at consultant and production level with the dedicated MMO marketing team supporting popular titles such as Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons.
o Implementation ranged from full websites, online marketing campaigns to a bespoke billing system built from the ground up and then integrated into each title.
- Manage the CRM Program and seek new ways to grow, retain and improve the quality of members database.
- Liaise with Marketing Staff to recommend, book and implement online advertising campaigns per product within the appropriate budgets.
- Scope out, recommend and implement additional online creative and content on a title by title basis, for example online mini-game to increase brand awareness.
- Oversee and manage the outgoing communication schedule. Co-ordinate with PR and their product and asset announcements/ releases.
- Consider, analyse and recommend additional online marketing opportunities that can be adapted per product for example a pay per click or a viral campaign.
- Responsible for all output from the team and ensuring that it is constantly of the highest standard and meets the marketing needs.
Job Title: Senior Web Designer
Description: - Designing and creating input for very large e-commerce site, ranging from constantly changing store home pages, to unique special sections, to templates for data base driven pages.
- Deputising for the Lead Designer, managing a team of ten designers and artworkers, running the department and responsible for all creative content.
- Solely managing a very strict timetable within the design team for a very large international project.
- Initialising and establishing the design for a new book store within the eToys site from concept through to live.
Degree: BA Hons - Art and Design
Field of Study: Web Design
University / College: Colchester Institute
Online Marketing Consultant