- Bristol, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I am a Graphic Designer who dabbles in Illustration living and working in Bristol with a couple of years experience as a freelance illustrator and working in Design firms in Bristolmore...I am a Graphic Designer who dabbles in Illustration living and working in Bristol with a couple of years experience as a freelance illustrator and working in Design firms in Bristol and Brighton.
I have a quirky graphic style, which consist of using a variety of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign (CS3) to create the final piece.
My pieces of artwork have recently got me a slot for an exhibition at The Tobacco Factory, Bristol in 2009, where I will be displaying my work to the public. Ans I recently recieved a full page spread for exposure in 'Imagine FX' magazine
I have a variety of disciplines such as Illustration, Graphic Design, Character Design, Artworker, Information Graphics, and Storyboards.
Some of the other commissions I have had in the past were from Bristol City Council to produce a Christmas litter campaign advertisement and chocolate bar wrapper. This campaign poster was displayed throughout Bristol, whilst the chocolate bar with the design printed on it was distributed to the public.
I have also produced characters for a mental charity called Cooltan’ that specialise in mental health.
I have recently had a Graphic Novel published called Flave’s Formula’ through Murky Depths Publications, where I worked closely with the editor and writer.
For the past year I have been working alongside Graphic Designers and Planners at an Architectural firm where I helped produced documents, tenders and artwork for the firm using CS3 design packages and Microsoft Office packages. I frequently created presentations for the directors at the firm when presenting proposals to clients.
Area Covered: Bristol, Worldwide
Work Experience Summary: • Artist of the day:- Image FX magazine 2008.
• Commission from The Manaros’, to produce CD sleeve artwork and Logo
• Scheduled Art Exhibition at The Tobacco Factory, Bristol in 2009
• Artwork for MySpace site and posters for a band called Heroes of the Dance Floor’ 2008
• Published Graphic Novel for Murky Depths Publication called Flaves Formula’,2008
• Producing characters for a Charity called Cooltan’ who specialise in mental health. Here I am creating designs for characters relating to different mental illnesses which will then be animated into a short film
• Illustrations for Bristol City Council Christmas Litter Campaign poster. This was advertised on the litter bins and advertisement board around Bristol.
• Illustrations for Bristol University Union for RAG. Illustrations were on t-shirts etc, and the earning went to charity
• Cartoonist for Oxford Daily newspaper, UK with a writer Ross Merrin Commissioned by Bristol University Student Union, UK. Illustrations used for merchandise
Education Summary: University of the West of England, Bristol - BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Design, Diploma
Barton Willmore Architectural and Planning Firm - Graphic Designer
Fixel Digital media company, Bristol
Dex Graphics Company
Graphic Designer/ Illustrator