- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
My most prominent virtue is my strong determination to succeed. Consequently, I set myself high standards and work extremely hard and steadily to attain them. My competitive naturemore...My most prominent virtue is my strong determination to succeed. Consequently, I set myself high standards and work extremely hard and steadily to attain them. My competitive nature allows me to work responsibly yet calmly under pressure and my profound interest in learning drives is to set new goals for myself. I believe my general experience has provided me with sufficient knowledge and abilities to meet varied and extensive demands, which only serve as a challenge for my personal achievements.
In addition to my extensive experience, I have Ability to analyze and work with data experience, be a self-starter who takes initiative, has the ability to work without direct supervision, be able to manage projects from start to finish, Proven ability to work efficiently and with high speed and accuracy, Complex problem resolution, Able to see big picture as well as details of a project and its impact on other operations, Excellent oral and written communication skills, Excellent Excel, PowerPoint skills. Comfort extracting information from company information technology systems. Flexibility and comfort working in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment. Relentless about hitting deadlines.
1. Carrying out training needs analyses;
2. Defining the skill-sets needed to perform different roles;
3. Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels;
4. Designing training programmes appropriate to the skills needed;
5. Developing an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities;
6. Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs;
7. Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
8. Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
9. Delivering training programmes in both a formal (e.g. a classroom) or informal (e.g. floor-walking) setting;
10. Supporting and coaching learners using learning technologies to deliver skills;
11. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes;
12. Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfil the skills needs of an organisation;
13. Developing peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking;
14. Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and also resource allocation.
15. Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
16. Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions
17. Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
18. Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others - Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
19. Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
20. Scheduling Work and Activities - Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
21. Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
22. Documenting/Recording Information - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
23. Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events - Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
24. Developing Objectives and Strategies - Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
25. Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates - Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
26. Provide Consultation and Advice to Others - Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
27. Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings - Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
28. Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
29. Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether
30. Events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
31. Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People - Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
32. Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
33. Communicating with Persons Outside Organization - Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the
34. Organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
35. Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
36. Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
37. Monitoring and Controlling Resources - Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
38. Performing Administrative Activities - Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
39. Selling or Influencing Others - Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
40. Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information - Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
41. Assisting and Caring for Others - Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as co-workers, customers, or patients.
42. Staffing Organizational Units - Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
43. Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
Area Covered: london
Project Co-ordinator / Trainer / Graphic Designer