Business Development, Marketing and Research
Ross on Wye, GB
Aggregation of education resources and mapping to curriculums for England, Wales, Northern Irlenad and Scotland
I am an experienced business development, marketing and training professional. 15 years experience delivering successfully into the UK education market.
Areas of experience:
-more...I am an experienced business development, marketing and training professional. 15 years experience delivering successfully into the UK education market.
Areas of experience:
- Business development in partiuclar with technology into education and retail
- Email marketing
- Microsites - need a short and simple landing page for a particular campaign? I can turn these around quickly
- Print and digital catalogue management
- Training in all Microsoft products
- Animation, creation of gifs
- Negotiation with vendors, distributors and resellers
- Audio and video production
- Education market business development expertise
Area Covered: Remote working or on location West Midlands, South West, Sout Wales
Summary: Brand manager for major education technology distributor, managing business development and all aspects of core brand focused on creative tools.
Education Product manager for large schools activity holiday company.
Research and development for sports administration organisation.
Job Title: Owner
Company: Made Me Look
Job Title: Brand manager
Company: BLi education
Description: - Management of digital marketing campaigns
- Management of websites using Magento and Drupal CRM across multiple brands
- Product training and support to customer service and sales teams
- Management of print campaigns including numerous catalogues with print runs in excess of 20k
- Management of large exhibition stand at large national trade show
- Analysis and presentation of business and product performance
Job Title: Website and social media redevelopment for a charity
Company: Hope Support Services
Description: Redesign of an existing website for a local charity supporting young people who have a relative witha life threatenting illness. The project involved the redesign within an appropriate CRM system (Weebly) which could be easily maintained and updated within a non technical environment.
A facebook fan page with vanity URL and Twitter account was set up to maximise reach of the charity messaging and ongoing training and support provided.