We are calling it our Academic Language Library:
This language library will cover 3 main topics:
Prevent frequent mistakes:
- To remind everyone of language rules that can sometimes be confusing
- To explain which mistakes are made most often
- To get into consistency
- To explain academic style
- To show better academic word choices
- To discuss introducing abbreviations
- To discuss whether to write out numbers in text
- To deal with quotations
Write like a professional:
- To get into coherence - paragraphs & sections
- To discuss readability
- To discuss linking words & standard phrases suitable for academic texts
- To discuss how to start a sentence
You will receive guidance and structure from one of our senior managers. We have a list of article topics and a style guide for writing the articles.
As such, the right candidate will be:
- A polished writer with advanced knowledge of English language and academic writing rules.
Strong candidates will be paid to complete one article as a sample. Thank you.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi, what are the subject areas/specialisms? Academic style for English literature and law will be very different from science, engineering and medicine; and is this for undergraduate, masters' or doctorate level? Thanks.
Hi, is that £999 for 60 articles? Do you have an expected word count for each article?
What's the actual pay rate?
Hi Zac, What is the expected wordcount per article?
Hi Zac, could you please clarify the hourly rate you have mentioned? What about a fixed price for each article?