Experience Level: Intermediate
The key points to mention are:
- Educators can use it for free in their classrooms (without a need for institution to sigh up for it); This is quite a big deal!
- It integrates with services that educators might already be using - Google Docs, gCal - Dropbox is coming;
- Simplicity. There is almost no learning required in order to use it.
- Mobile, tablet, desktop friendly.
- Edu organisations get cloud-based LMS(learning management system) solution.
- Pricewise it is cheaper than using in-house LMS software. No licensing fee, no maintenance costs.
- It could be branded for the organisation.
- Elegant design and lesson/assignments/q&a/timetable representation.
Bogdan M.100% (2)
10 May 2013
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.