• Project Manager, Business Analyst and Systems Analyst. Working at client site, mainly Saudi Aramco, to gather and identify user requirements and convert them to SAP and non-SAP System Application; encompassing the following:
o Closely work with client to drive digitalization of cross-divisional businesses.
o Setup gap analysis sessions with client.
o Prepare Project Proposal for business process to the client.
o Set up Project plan, goals, Deadline, and Team Mobilization.
o Set and verified standards of quality and testing procedures; reviewed and modified quality assurance programs and tested performance according to client specific scenarios.
o Analyze data and proposes recommendations for client.
o Provide software estimates, own and team responsibilities for technical deliverables.
o Enrich the data, develop complex queries and prepare data for analytics and visualization reports.
o Develop data mapping from source to target tables, create, modify and maintain.
o Conduct data explorations; identify relevant data sets and new relations in data [say more].
o Prepare Project Technical Documentation for the client.
o Preparing User Acceptance Test (UAT) for client customer.
o Member of client Change Management Team.
o Prepare Training sessions to client and their customer; with respect to Assima Training Application.
o Go-live Support for development projects.
o Ability to quantify financial gains from development projects
• Entrepreneurial spirit, sales and negotiation skills, high team orientation as well as in management and people skills.
• Professional Data Visualization with SAP Business Objects Developer including Python, SAP Bex Query, SAP Design Studio, Lumira, Crystal Report, SAP Dashboard "Xcelsiuse" and Web Intelligence.
• Social Media Marketing analyst.
• Developing web application in SAP Business Intelligence specific content; using Bex Web Application Designer.
• Expert in programming languages [what languages].
• Professional web designing skills, including structuring, designing and maintaining web sites in Microsoft SharePoint.
• Professional level with various personal computer applications; including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Access).
• Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication & listening skills to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including management, and customers.
• Proficient command of the English language.
• Strategic planning: Analytical, Communicative, Decisive, Strong Leaders and Problem Solvers.
• Ability to accomplish missions on a timely manner [time management].
• Strong analytical skills, combined with effective communication, organizational skills and planning ability.
• Can work with minimum supervision.
• Can work in a team set up or independently.
1. Build one professional CV and Cover Letter which cover the below positions:
a. SAP Business Warehouse consultant.
b. Project Manager.
c. Business System Analyst.
d. IT System Analyst.
e. Data Scientist.
2. CV and Cover Letter should be short and effective.
3. Avoid complicate phrases.
4. Rewrite Linkedin profile to reflect resume.
Please provide me with your requirements in order to complete this project.
Feel free to contact me for any questions at anytime.
AMAL A.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Amal, are there specific job opportunities that you have in mind that you wish to apply for? I'm asking this because a cover letter is only really effective if you can tailor it to the specific opportunity and company. Are you able to share what these opportunities are?