The training programme is going to be text based only. No audio or video – so basically the user ( the reader) will sign up to the programme and take the course by reading the texts. The whole idea is to engage and pass knowledge to the reader in a simple, clear and concise way using the training contents.
I have previously used freelancers whose works were unfit for use. As a result, I am reposting and increasing my budget. My budget is $266 at $7 per page and it cannot be increased.
The training notes has to be
1) Written in a simple, clear and concise way. No use of technical words
2) Should come across like story telling to the reader and not too formal.
3) Should be engaging to the reader and come across as if you are in the room with one trainee and teaching him
4) Should contain no spelling or grammatical errors
5) It should flow from start to end and this cannot be overemphasised. Where paragraphs and sentences are not professionally presented or arranged, you should completely rephrase, rewrite and rearrange them where necessary
6) The length (in terms of pages) of each module should not be extended
7) I have 5 modules in total and you can reduce the length ( in terms of pages) of each module by up to 20% whilst retaining the data and narrations and contents
8) You agree to keep all information shared confidential and not be shared with a third party or reused in any form.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you please clarify what is the topic of the training program.
Do you need someone with a knowledge of the subject matter Zak?
If so what is that?
Will you please consider increasing your rates? $7 a page is certainly not 'expert' rates, it is barely novice rates.