Experience Level: Intermediate
I\'m looking for an article writer who is has English as their native language. The job is initially to produce 5 articles reviewing new bingo games, this is a test to gauge the competence of the applicant as I\'m looking for a top notch writer who understands their subject matter, but who also has an understanding of how SEO is used to improve the performance of the article in the search engines.
The successful applicant should be knowledgeable about the subject, or be prepared to research the subject in hand, we need the person to think \"outside the box\" and so be imaginative with the results he/she produces.
The articles need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Be between 350-500 words long
- Easy to read, in a light hearted, but factual tone, and simple words
- Written around specific Key words which we will supply
- To be Unique, original, NOT stolen, NOT plagiarised, NOT Skimmed from elsewhere
- The copyright of the article will be passed soley over to us the client
- The article may NOT be used as content anywhere else and may not be given, sold or passed over in anyway to any other party not even your dog... woof!
- The article will be tested for plagiarism and originality and if found to be fraudulent in anyway, we will 1. not use you again, 2. will be reported as a fraud, 3. Will NOT be paid.
- The articles should be produced in a timely manner (days rather than weeks)
- I will only choose from candidates that have a 5 star rating and have demonstrated that they can do the job through providing a portfolio of work
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate work that they have carried out previously and should have also produced work on Ezine website or something similar in the subject matter in question or related.
- So as to satisfy ourselves that you are keen and have read up to this part you should include the phrase \"I\'m not a gambler, but I do enjoy the odd flutter\" in your response in the appropriate context.
We are trustworthy people and looking for honest trust worthy partners to build a long term partnership with, please don\'t let us down.
Paul C.100% (1)
8 Apr 2013
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.