- To write up short-form aviation news content. 475-550 words per article.
- Fully formatted onto Wordpress.
- We have a comprehensive writing guide to help you along the way.
- On average, each article will take 1 hour to write and publish.
- You must have a genuine interest in travel and flying.
- Good ability to research news content in the aviation industry.
- A native/fluent English writer with good proofreading and editing skills.
- Depending on your rate, the articles per week/day is negotiable. We pay per article.
- This is long term work, with a minimum of 5 articles per week assigned to write.
- As a site, we often get opportunities to review long haul business/first-class flights. Depending on your location, and how much you write for the site, you can expect opportunities like this quite often.
We look forward to hearing from applicants!
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Who's the site aimed at, Arran? People within the aviation industry? Business travellers? Plane spotters?
It'd be useful to see your existing site, actually, so see whether I'd be a good fit, but if that's not possible for some reason, a better idea of your target audience would be great.