Extra notes: need some more help on my wedding planning.
I am trying to put together an adventure board to go with our welcome dinner theme and an idea I have is to put together storyboard of countries that have been significant to Pavan and I.
Would you be able to help reword what I have written below and maybe exaggerate them a little? :)
1) Madrid - where Pavan was born and brought up. Pavan will be having his 2nd stag in Madrid.
2) Bangkok - where Monica grew up
3) London - Monica moved to London when she was 8 and has been living there since. Monica studied Business with Computing while Pavan studied Business in London but neither of them crossed paths with each other. Pavan also asked Monica out in London.
4) Turks - Pavan moved his career over to Turks and Caicos after University and expanded the family business. Pavan and Monica became officially married in Turks on 22nd Sept 16.
5) Zurich - where Pavan proposed to Monica on top of Üetliberg mountain.
6) Miami - Pavan's stag took place here
7) Langkawi - Pavan and Monica will be having their Indian wedding here in Feb 17
8) Cuba - One place Monica has always wanted to visit because of the white sand beaches, small tucked away towns, striking architecture and the music/art on the streets of Cuba
9) Japan - One place Pavan has always wanted to visit because of the night lights, shopping, festivals, technology and most importantly, food!
11) Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand - Pavan and Monica's honeymoon vacation
12) Mumbai - where Pavan and Monica did all of their wedding shopping and met the grandparents
13) Italy - Pavan and Monica's favourite vacation spot is Italy. They are both travellers who crave fresh foods, long hikes, delicious wine, watch the fairytale lakes and snowy mountains and most of all being in the views that will make our romantic hearts melt.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Do you have a budget in mind? You're not likely to get quality writing for entry level rates.
SallyMonica N.20 Dec 2016
I am on quite a tight budget - I only want max 1 sentence per place if that make sense - don't want to bore my guests.
What are your charges?