Experience Level: Intermediate
Morgan International is an international training company who provides professionals with training courses before they sit for their professional certification exam.
We operate in 34 locations wordlwide, and we are based out of Beirut, Lebanon.
Our operation is managed through an ERP system called "Admininistrate" where we are partners. http://www.getadministrate.com.
This is another link for more information about the Administrate software as a whole, and the details of each entity: http://www.getadministrate.com/support/administrate/administrate_getting_started_guide.html
The software has a suite of REST APIs set whereby the data could be pulled for different entities and filtered accordingly: http://www.getadministrate.com/support/api/index.html
Note that Morgan has its own version of Administrate but still it would be using the same entities that apply to all other Administrate users.
As an initiation phase, we currently have a website on wordpress www.morganintl.com integrated fully with our ERP via REST APIs and accepts online orders, submissions, payments, Training schedules etc...
The website is country dynamic in a way where it pulls data from our ERP for the country's visitor and display products priced in the visitor's country only. So some countries you will see products not available in others. However note that the software is not made for e-commerce so we are having some logic implementations to work around the set of APIs we have.
I am currently looking to move from my current supplier as i am not fully satisfied with the service and time, quality of code etc...
Please let me know what you can do to help in this errand. our website is: https://morganintl.com
API based pages: https://morganintl.com/class-schedules
On another note, i have a list of projects in the pipeline which i am also looking to embark on - Some of the applications that we want to build:
1. Landing Page Builder: A landing page builder app similar to www.unbounce.com but with an Integration in our system form submissions: http://www.getadministrate.com/support/api/crm/form_submissions.html whereby when someone fills a form, he will go in our system directly. We have the exact scope for that app when needed.
2. Mini-CRM Mobile App: A Mobile app that can scan business cards and convert it into actual data ( using https://www.fullcontact.com/developer/) and then post it into our CRM system as accounts, contacts and/or opportunities.
3. E-Learning Course builder: An e-learning course builder that allows us to build different e-learning modules (something similar to www.articulate.com) but web-based and integrated with Administrate LMS events: http://www.getadministrate.com/support/lms/getting_started_guide.html#lms-getting-started-guide)
4. Automated Opportunities workflows: Have a mini web-app whereby we can set specific conditions and triggers in order to execute certain queries when those conditions are met. The conditions and executions will be working on the Opportunity entity documented in the attached API doc (1st attachment) which is not available on the public website. Something exactly similar to this: https://www.zoho.com/crm/workflow-rules.html
5. Website Tracking Snippet: This is a cookie snippet that we would like to build and integrate with our website to track the behavior of every user and link it with his account ID on our CRM and push the actions he does on our website back to our CRM, and then see in which stage of the sales cycle he is based on the data we get from the CRM and instruct the website to execute special behaviors if certain conditions are met.
Those are the projects that we have in the pipeline for now. Some of them are pretty big and others are less complicated.
We prefer the code in a specific fashion if possible to keep inline with our development code of the Administrate software:
For Web based applications: Python with AngularJS, SQLAlchemy and Flask: https://www.python.org , http://www.sqlalchemy.org , http://flask.pocoo.org , https://angularjs.org
For Mobile Apps: Ionic, ngCordova with Angular JS: http://ngcordova.com , http://ionicframework.com/getting-started/
Let us know your thoughts on this.
Bob S.100% (11)
15 Jun 2017
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.