Fantastic…you may just be the freelancer we are looking for.
Our lovely real estate agency is looking for a superstar WordPress Webmaster / Web Designer to manage and update our stunning website.
If you can also create stunning WordPress websites from scratch, with usability so perfect that customers visiting the website don't need to think…then we should talk.
The role can be fulfilled by an individual, or a company, that will work with us on an ad-hoc, repeating and long-term basis.
We are London based, but we love the power of globalisation, so we are cool, even if you are located in Timbuktu.
Okay, let’s look at the work we will need doing immediately:
The following would be the first things we need doing for the website.
• Upload new property adverts
• Update old property adverts with sales status, etc
• Create new country “Location” segment, to add new product range
• Test all the website forms to ensure that they are working correctly
• Test all website forms to ensure auto-responder messages are working correctly
• Checking of general website health and maintenance
Email Marketing Work
The following would be the first things we need doing for Email Marketing Software.
We will need to re-setup an email marketing platform, either GetResponse or Mailchimp.
We have previously worked with GetResponse, but are open to looking at Mailchimp if you have good experience of this software.
• Format and upload database to email marketing software (We have the XML File)
• Link website forms to the Email Marketing Software
• Have webforms when filled out sending details of the enquiry to team member (We previously used Ninja Forms for this work)
• Create the first newsletter
• Send out the first newsletter
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Work
The following would be the first things we need doing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
We use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software, which needs to be linked to our website.
• Automatically place enquiries from website forms into CRM Leads (This is achieved by a combination of Ninja Forms and PowerObjects Web-to-Lead)
Below you will see the general ongoing work requirements to be carried out on a monthly basis:
Website and Other Stuff
• Uploading new content (adding new products, blog posts, press releases)
• Maintaining the websites (fixing broken links, removing outdated pages)
• Managing our hosting account, accommodating potential changes/transfers
• Creating new pages and adding them to the website
• Keeping on top of best practices (SEO, Usability, User Experience)
• Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Keeping on top of best practices for Email Marking Software (GetResponse / Mailchimp)
• Setup Email Marketing Automation campaigns (GetResponse / Mailchimp)
• Create Google Pay-Per-Click landing pages and Microsites
• Set up and manage downloadable links for Brochures, Whitepapers, Property Marketing Pack, etc
• Create HTML email signatures
Our former Webmaster / Web Designer has outline some of the technical stuff needed:
• Good knowledge of Wordpress
• Ability to work with custom themes within Wordpress
• Good knowledge of PHP and ability to code custom scripts and plugins for Wordpress
• CSS and SASS
• Knowledge of MYSQL databases
• Understanding of responsive design and media queries
• Ability to learn APIs to integrate forms into CRM
If you know how to do the following, then it would be a bonus, however, this is not mandatory for getting the job:
• Help to create/edit PDF brochures (Adobe InDesign/Acrobat)
• Create or edit property marketing materials
• Manage graphic design projects (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
• Improve existing brand position and propose branding for new websites
The right person will:
• Be well organised with great eye for detail
• Be creative and innovative
• Have a good command of English (written/spoken)
• Deliver projects in a timely manner
• Be available to talk to us on Skype and use screen-sharing software
The suitable candidate will work with us on a project by project basis to start with, followed by potential full-time/monthly retainer work in the near future.
If you think this role is for you, please send us your CV/examples of your work and Cover Letter explaining which of the aforementioned tasks you could take care of.
All shortlisted candidates will have to undertake a brief test to prove their expertise in WordPress management/development.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies
Artur V.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Really interesting job,
How early do you need this completed?
can we discuss based on fixed budget?
What is your expected budget for such super-star WP-developer, admin and designer?