1. Register as a user and will allow the user to list their property (house).
2. The user will be able to list photos and information about their property (house) for sale.
3. The user will be able to select when they wish for their property to be listed and for how long.
4. The Listing will not go live until it has been vetted by the administrator.
5. The house listing is an auction for a period of time where interested purchases can bid.
6. The winning auction bidder will be contacted and the sale arranged for the winning bid.
7. Both the seller and the purchaser has to be retested to use the website.
8. Purchases can search for property by location or distance.
A website that deminstraights when we require is https://www.hammerpricehomes.co.uk (please us this as a reference).
Please provide me with a quotation and a rough estimate on how long it would take to complete.
Andrew C.100% (29)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Have you done research in to any plugins that already offer this type of functionality?
What is your tentative budget and deadline?
MatthewAndrew C.04 Aug 2018
We have about 3 months. Budget Max £3k. If there is a plugin that you can recommend that will do what you see on hammerpricehomes.co.uk, I would be very interested.