Create a new bespoke WordPress based website. The site theme will be based on a PSD mock-up design which will be provided by myself.
Quote to include:
• Theme development based on the PSD design provided. The theme will be need to be responsive, meaning it will render in an appropriate layout for mobile devices. The theme will consist of a series of fluid page layouts, including:
o A home page template containing a slider and three column widget area, call to action bar and recent blog posts (three most recent), static “featured image” with text overlay in an editable widget.
o A “Compare”page template which will load a 3rd party iframe and company logos.
o A “Reports” page template which will incorporate 3rd party banner advertising
o A “Advice” page template which will incorporate a 3rd party widget (code provided)
o A blog listing page template
o A single blog post template.
o A “Frequently Asked Questions”page template.
o A series of five generic page templates (which can be used as required throughout the site
o A contact page with custom styled forms template.
o The site wide footer will contain a newsletter opt-in form.The form will simply gather email addresses and will not integrate with a third party service. The footer
will also contain editable navigation links and static copyright text.
* Graphical elements on all pages to be animated where appropriate.
* The frequently asked question section will be based on a custom post type – meaning you will be able to add a question with an answer and categorise it. On the front end, the visitor will choose the category of their question (i.e. which general topic their question relates to). At this point, a second dropdown will appear, which will contain the specific questions. Once the visitor selects a specific question, they will be redirected to the relevant answer.
* Embedded custom fonts via Google fonts.
* Theme code and embedded images will be optimised for faster page load speed.
* Site installation, theme installation, plugin installation and setup.
* Initial Search Engine Optimisation preparation, including:
* Nightly website backup.
* One training session (online)
* Delivery Time: 4-6 weeks or sooner
* Work will commence on receipt of a 50% deposit.
* The balance will be payable on site go-live.
Paul W.100% (7)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I might can help you to complete it within your leadtime. please confirm if you wish to see my recent working website links?
May I know your budget and deadline?Paul W.03 May 2017
budget is flexible - timeframe 4 weeks or less
How many unique template pages need to be coded? Or can you provide me with a jpg mock up of the designs so I can evaluate?Paul W.03 May 2017
i have a PSD of the main page design - would need a bank of around 5 page template designs for inner pages
What's the deadline?Paul W.03 May 2017
site needs to launch early june at the latestZ J.03 May 2017
that's more then enough for me.Can I have your email address to discuss further about the project?
Hi There,What would be the Budget and Timescale for this job?
Paul W.03 May 2017
flexible budget - must meet the brief and have suitable experience and reference sites
May I ask How soon do you need this done and How much are you willing to spend on this project??
Paul W.03 May 2017
as aboveWeb K.03 May 2017
Can you share the PSD's with me ?