Kind of development: New website from scratch
Description of requirements/features: I am looking to build a niche marketplace (preferably in Wordpress) where the sellers will have the facility to create their own stores by uploading their menus in a reasonable amount of time. The customers can see on the website the products with prices and reviews from all the UK based companies and free lancers in this industry. The main goal is to make my site the go-to site for ordering these specific products.
At this point I can envisage:
A front page that will outline the aim of our service
A system for looking at mainstream offers and prices
A search bar: search by products/prices/offers/star rating
A layout for blogging
Areas to add content background and reviews
Secure and robust hosting
Content Management Software so I have complete control
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
is this project still available or have you considered someone already?
you can skype me
can you show me some sample site. how you want ?
when are you planning to launch this website?
Hey, is there any movement in your budget?
I have reviewed your specification and would need your comments on my queries to proceed in estimation process.
1. Are you insisting to use wordpress CMS? My concern is the security of the site because we will be developing this site as a marketplace for seller and buyers so custom technology would be fine.
2. Will the seller users only sell products? OR services as well
3. Do you have a refund and cancellation policies?
4. Do you need messaging or chat system for buyer and seller communication?
5. Could you please explain the flow of the each user on the site?
Please let me know.
Thank you for the invite. Will you be selling products or services? Each has a different fulfillment requirement hence my inquiry. Could you give me a little more details?
Are you comfortable in working with an off-shore developer?
Have you purchased the Domain and Hosting Package??
As you are looking for a multi-store website, are you fine with going with Magento or Nopcommerce ? As that would reduce the development efforts and so the time and cost of the project.