products are courses and customers are courses subscribers.
courses expires after a period.
we want to be able to add the following on the profile page of ysers whose wordpress role are authors and shop managers respectively.
please carefully review the description below and let us know your best offer.
On the user profile page under the my profile tab.
1. add radio/check button which when clicked will toggle show/hide additional field and information.
2. The additional profile field to reveal is a text area in which user will enter bank details (bank name and account number) of user
3. when he click update/save button the additional field value is added to user profile and the user is automatically rediected to another url or page.
on the profile page for all user with shop manager role and author
1. the total number of completed orders for a particular course that belong to the same Author.
This total count is from the beginning till date. The totals are to be displayed against the name of each course. e.g Course-1 ==>> 200sales
2. the total number of customers/subscribers that their subscription will expire within a given time frame for each course
the total expiry should be displayed against each course.e.g course name ==>> 15 will expire between date1 and date2
3. the total number of completed orders made by customers that belong to the same user support group (shop manager).
This total count is for a specifyied time frame. The totals are to be displayed against the periodt. e.g from date1 to date2 ==>> 200sales
Lenu L.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Lenu , Can you please send me some more details of your work, your website details etc. On that basis I can send you the work proposal.
Thank you and looking forward to your response.