Existing system: WordPress with Kontrast child theme
Kontrast child theme modifications: minor modifications to style content formatting, and some functions
Plugins in use: Advanced Custom Fields, ACF: Limiter, cbnet Multi Author Comment Notification, Custom Meta Widget, Custom Post Type UI, Restrict User Access, Search & Filter, WP Comments Field Manager.
Functionality Implemented: Additional radio button fields implemented with WP Comments Field Manager allowing users to post 2 additional Yes/No choices along with the comments.
1. Create custom comment notification email including Meta data fields set via WP Comments Field Manager, and allow sending to specific users based on roles defined via Restrict User Access plugin
2. Automatically change post categories based on user role who clicks on selections made in the 2 additional Yes/No fields vi WP Comments Field Manager, also allow commentors in certain instances to decide what category to assign.
3. Customise sidebar based on user roles - limit search and filter function, implemented via Search & Filter plugin, to only categories the user role is allowed access to, ensure next/previous post navigation only shows posts within the category the role allows access to.
4. Extend Inline editor functionality to also allow inline editing of ACF text.
5. Reject upload of images that are not of a specific minimum / maximum pixel dimensions and aspect ratio.
The functionality may either be coded into the child theme's functions.php or as a standalone plugin.
Farhad D.93% (12)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you please share the website URL for review?
Raj RFarhad D.28 Oct 2018
No. The entire website is password protected and seeing it will not tell you anything about the project or functionality requirements.