Kind of development: New website from scratch
Num. of web pages/modules: 2 modules and 6-7 pages
Description of every page/module: I need an mid level php developer with experience regarding Google Search API.
The task consists in the creation of a simple SEO software with 2 modules (a rank google rank tracking and a backlink manager & verifyer)
Description of requirements/features: 0. Login system (register, login, forgot password, email account confirmation)
- here would be useful to have an administration area where as the Admin user I would be able to approve accounts, including manually, or to disable certain accounts
1. Module 1 - ranking tracking:
- the user will add to the system a website (or more) + a set of keywords for which we will check (daily, weekly, monthly -> depending on the user's options) positioning in the search engine -> position in Google after a search on a particular keyword
- Configurable search parameters in the called URL: how often the position is checked (daily, 2 days, 3, 7, 10, 30), google country (ro, com, fr, etc.), city, no. results per search (100, 200), the language of the search
- Depending on the user's settings, searches will be done at a specific time interval and emulating a specific location - which can be configured in Google Search API.
- at each position check, the data will be stored in the database (data = position of the tracked website for a certain search query)
- there should be a page with a keyword position evolution report for each keyword + a small graph with the evolution of the position over time + the possibility to select date range when generating a report.
- in the keyword position evolution report there should be a export button (pdf or excel)
- for each project the user should be able to add email addresses (maximum of 2 where the reports would be automatically sent after search is finished for that project) - of clients / colleagues / etc
- the user should be able to add more keywords in a project or to delete those keywords.
- the keywords should be able to be added into separate groups
The design of this tool is going to be made by me in html/css/js and I am going to send the files before starting the actual project. The work on Module 2 will start after the first module will be ready and 100% functional.
3. Module 2 - "Backlink manager & verifyer" module:
- we need a module that would provide a way for users to track whether backlinks purchased from different bloggers are still active (on the pages where they were purchased), if they have become nofollow in the meantime, or if the pages no longer exist
- practically every user will be able to add to the system multiple projects:
- for each projects the user would be able to add "backlink tracking" with the following fields:
- the page on which the backlink is
- Destination url (url where the backlink should go)
- anchor (optional)
- the email address of the person who purchased the backlink (optional)
- additional global options for each project:
- email alert when an backlink has an error
- email the owners of the blogs that a backlink has an error (optional -> by default is disabled)1
- our system will have to check every day if the backlink still exists and eventually (if the options have been activated in the system) send mail both to the account holder and to the person from whom the backlink has been purchased indicating the absence of the backlink, nofollow or page failure (as applicable)
Extra notes: The design of this tool is going to be made by me in html/css/js and I am going to send the files before starting the actual project.
When the first module will be ready I will pay half of the money, when the second one will be ready, I will pay the rest.
Before starting working on this project, I want to have an in depth discussion - please ask as much as possible before starting if you have questions.
Revenco A.100% (5)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
We do this work in PHP using codeigniter, we already built dozens of scraping sites using codeigniter, please confirm, if this is acceptable to youRevenco A.26 Oct 2017
I am sorry - but I need this in Laravel.
A.Muhammad Rizwan K.26 Oct 2017
ok no worries