Kind of development: New website from scratch
Num. of web pages/modules: 10
Description of every page/module: We are looking to create a MVP for our new idea and we want some of the backend functionality to work so that we can demonstrate to the investors our idea. Following requirements are noted below.
1) Signed NDA and Code rights form once we hire you and before we start the work.
2) Front end development with simple yet stylish design
3) we can give you reference website to design the front end
4) Backend should be able to create a contract, agree a contract and raise invoice and take paypal payments. This will be discussed during interview
5) All development need to be demo on our Linux servers so you should be able to deploy the application on Linux and MYSQL
6) We will use https so it should be accommodated, cookie message on page load should be displayed
7) CMS system should be provided so that we can change text and pictures where ever we need to.
8) Changes/revisions as requested by us should be included as part of work, but within the acceptable limits.
All details will be discussed during time of interview and will be noted down in the pph to avoid confusion. Must be able to demonstrate successful past projects.
Please apply if you are ok with the budget because any negotiations during job interview will not be accepted and reported to pph.
Description of requirements/features: Requirements as above.
Extra services needed: Installation, Customization, 3rd party integration, Optimization, Security
Specific technologies required: php, mysql, web development, application development
Masood a A.100% (18)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Could you please let me know the number of pages required? Also whats your budget.
Specification is relatively clear, but not detailed, so price negotiation is an essential part of the quote process. 'All development need to be demo on our Linux servers' - rings alarm bells.
Can you please give the reference website to design the front end first ?