- Update tasks within projects so users are able to add multiple images and comments to tasks, and can navigate through them all. I would like a task view where a user sees the main task image and description, can click a button to view more. Next popup shows all comments and images maybe on a slider with arrows (for example), starting with the most recent... and they can add more.
- print task description, all images and comments to PDF
- An admin dashboard to track signups and be able to manage accounts (delete, promote up and down through tiers, export all email addresses)
- mobile responsiveness - possibly hiding header menu once in app. Most of the app is OK in this respect, but I have noticed tasks cannot be clicked on from mobile.
- subscription tiers & stripe payment integration. 'Manager' user pays for 'x' number of users (10, 50 or unlimited) and can invite others to that limit. Invited team members access free. If an invited member tries to start a project, they have to subscribe. 30-day trial, number of users and cost to be configurable in admin panel.
- conversion of the above to a native app for the app stores
Paul R.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Paul, Can i have Url link of App? Can you please provide me access of server /code ? Let me check how much work is done for the app and test the functionality to make sure what is working and what is not. According provide you estimate and quote .? How soon we want to start the project?
Can i have Url link of App?
Can you please provide me access of server /code ? Let me check how much work is done for the app and test the functionality to make sure what is working and what is not. According provide you estimate and quote .?
How soon we want to start the project?
I have gone through your requirement and have couple of questions, so have any chance to discuss with you in details ?
I look forward to your response.