+ 13 others have already sent a proposal.
Experience Level: Expert
About this project
Any information you read in this document is confidential. If you read on you accept the terms of confidentiality.
Communication should be with us directly on PeoplePerHour. Do not contact the client directly.
Please find the following resources...
a) Details of our coding standard and web template (attached as a PDF) - this is just the template we use for web builds to maintain standards
b) FTP details for our test server with the template loaded...
c) Notes on each of the pages (this is in a PDF). It shows how the pages should be built.
- They can be downloaded from http://ph9test.co.uk/downloads/casalingo.zip
- In the PSDs you will see that some of the layers have been labelled with suffixes such as "hover" etc so you can see what it should look like when a link is hovered over etc.
1) Build as per the above information and as per our standard (attached)
2) Consistency of the web site with the PSDs is very important (in terms of margins, spacing, font styles & sizes, etc)
3) The site needs to be responsive
Rob W.96% (5)
3 May 2013
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.